Past Questions for Post UTME – Are you one of the aspirants of Olabisi Onabanjo University OOU and you would love to participate in this year’s admission processes of the institution to gain admission to study your chosen course? if yes, then we have a proposal that would suit your ambition in this regard. We bring you the Past Questions for Post UTME which will help you to achieve the dream of gaining admission into OOU this year.
Before going for any examination, maximum preparation is required to get the necessary success. therefore, we bring you information on Past Questions for Post UTME, what it is all about, how it is patterned to suit your demand, and the easiest way to download or get it.
Past Questions for Post UTME Pattern
Normally, the Past Questions for Post UTME are in a multiple-choice question pattern. We have made it very easy for you. we bring all the questions for many years and put them together but we indicate the specific years of their occurrence. We provide the correct answers to save you time. All you need to do is devote quality time to studying the Past Questions for post-UTME and watch yourself change the narrative by scoring better than you expected in the post-UTME screening test.
Why You Need Past Questions for Post UTME
You need this past question for the following under listed reasons;
It will also expose you to the questions that have been asked years back as most of those questions and answers get repeated every year while some will just be rephrased. So if you don’t have a copy of this last question, then you are losing out.
- It, however, provides useful information about the types of questions to expect and helps you prevent unpleasant surprises.
- You will be able to detect and answer repeated questions quickly and easily.
- You will be able to find out the number of questions you will see in the exams.
Past Questions for Post UTME Sample
In other to know that we are giving out the original Past Questions for Post UTME, we have decided to give you some free samples as proof of what we said earlier.
Time allowed: 30 minutes
Read the following instructions carefully
1. Use HB pencil to shade in your answers, Ensure that any shading in error is thoroughly erased.
2. Candidates should write their full Names (surname first). JAMB Registration number. Paper code, Sex. JAMB score. Faculty of first and second choice and the Question Paper Option Given to them in the appropriate spaces on the Answer Sheets.
3. Attempt all questions.
4. The use of calculators and/or similar electronic devices is NOT allowed
Read passage 1 below carefully and answer the questions that follow. Each question carries 2 marks
How can people be sure that they are truly marrying people with whom they are truly compatible? One way is
by taking time to get to know the other person. Researchers have found that couples seem to go through three
stages in this process. First, each person tries to measure his or her good and bad qualities against those of the
other person. People tend to be drawn to others who seem to have about the assets and liabilities they possess. Second, people look for compatible beliefs, attitudes, and interests to support the initial
attraction. It is not until the third stage that people reveal to each other how they handle responsibilities, react to
disappointments, and cope with a wide variety of situations. The key to compatibility is for the couple to be sure
that they have arrived at this last stage before they think seriously about marriage. Such people are less likely to
be unpleasantly surprised than those who marry quickly.
1. According to the author couples get to a crucial stage in their relationship (a) when they show their assets and liabilities (b) when they display responsibility and positive attitudes (c) when they look for compatible beliefs and attitudes (d) when they show how they react to circumstances
2. From the passage, we learn that compatibility is measured in terms of (a) good and bad qualities (b) adequate knowledge of each other (c) individual responsibility (d) reactions to a variety of situations
3. The primary audience(s) for the above passage is (a) young unmarried adults (b) people seeking compatibility in their partner (c) those who fall in love at first sight (d) the general public and marriage counselors
4. The best title for the passage is (a) Research on Marriage Compatibility (b) liabilities and Assets in Marriage (c) Compatibility in marriage (d) responsibility in Marriage
5. To be unpleasantly surprised” in the passage means to be (a) physically prepared for any eventuality (b) psychologically prepared for my eventuality (c) seriously shocked by the outcome of the union (d) taken unawares when marriage is done.
How to Buy
The complete Past Questions for Post UTME with accurate answers is N2,000.
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment?
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hands and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.Pastquestions.com.ng
7 Tips to Prepare for Post UTME Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be a top priority, not a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Babcock University Post UTME Past Questions and Answers, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastery of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will help you refresh your memory and boost your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse, or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like it: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, and to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you enhance retention.
- Reduce your time on social media: Some people live their entire lives on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you score as high as possible.myPastQuestion.com.
We wish you good luck!