Past Questions for School of Nursing Interview – Are you getting ready for the school of nursing examination that is fast approaching? The best way to prepare for this entrance examination is with the use of past questions and Answers.
These past questions are a compilation of all questions that were asked over the years. This is to help prospective school of nursing students study and prepare well for the entrance examination. Over time, we have gotten testimonies from those who have passed saying they prepared well by studying with the past questions and answers.
For this reason, we have made a compilation of the past questions just for you. it will be painful to have to repeat an examination twice when you can avoid the mistake of failing. Do not forget that the school of nursing is highly selective very few have high aggregate scores and only a small percentage who seek admission get admitted.
Why You Need Past Questions for the School of Nursing
The School of Nursing’s past questions and answers are prepared specifically to help those who are participating in the admission. This past question helps boost the performance because it exposes you to the questions that will be repeated. It is to enhance their ability to perform well in the examination.
Thus, it is therefore important that a candidate prepares adequately before going for the screening.
Past Questions for School of Nursing Interview Pattern
We have made it simple for you. We bring all the questions which are usually in objective format and put them together but we indicate the specific years for every question and the correct answers to save you time. All you need to do is to devote quality time to studying the Past Questions.
It is important to know that you will be tested in Math, English, biology, and chemistry as well as current affairs.
Sample of Past Questions for School of Nursing Interview
Below are samples of questions contained in the Past Questions for the School of Nursing Interview. You will get the full copy when you get the material.
1. Which of the following is the correct order of the vertebrae along the spinal column?
A. axis atlas thoracic lumbar cervical sacral
B. atlas cervical axis thoracic lumbar sacral
C. atlas axis cervical thoracic lumbar sacral
D. axis cervical thoracic sacral lumbar.
2. Which of the following organs or cell components are common to both the sporophyte and the gametophyte of a fern?
3. In which of the following organisms would glycogen be stored?
4. In which of the following organisms does a single cell perform all the functions of movement, nutrition, growth, excretion, and photosynthesis?
5. The most successful group of animals in terms of diversity of species is
How to Buy
The complete Past Questions for the School of Nursing Interview with accurate answers is N2,000.
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment?
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (the ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hands and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.Pastquestions.com.ng
7 Tips to Prepare for School of Nursing Interview Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be a top priority, not a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Babcock University Post UTME Past Questions and Answers, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastery of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will help you refresh your memory and boost your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse, or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like it: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, and to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you enhance retention.
- Reduce your time on social media: Some people live their entire lives on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you score as high as possible.myPastQuestion.com.
We wish you good luck!