POLAC Post UTME Past Question – Download the complete Nigerian Police Academy, Wudil, Kano State Post UTME past questions and answers pdf here and start reading. I will help you to know the nature of the examination before the main exam day.
Did you choose POLAC as your school of choice in the recently concluded JAMB UTME exam? Did you score at least 120 in JAMB? If yes, you need to download POLAC Post UTME Past Question here and start preparing for their post UTME exam.
Why you need POLAC Post UTME Past Question
Past Questions and Answers will make you more time-conscious and make you know the areas to focus on for the examination. Those who study past questions for any exams usually know that questions can sometimes be repeated from the same topic in a different year, with only a change in a few things maybe the answers option or the question sentence structure. You can come to a state of self-preparedness when you attempt as many past questions as possible before sitting for any exams.
POLAC Post UTME Past Question Pattern
The examination is one very important part of the recruitment process. This is the reason why you should get hold of the POLAC Post UTME Past Question. The first step in your preparation is your knowledge of the test format.
Now, questions for the POLAC entrance examination are randomly selected from the following core areas for section A:
Sample of POLAC Post UTME Past Question
The body charged with the responsibility of regulating and protecting consumers against illicit foods and drugs in Nigeria
- Consumer Protection Council
- Standard Organization of Nigeria
- National Drug Law Enforcement agency
- National Agency for Food, Drug Administration and Control
The senate president during the Second Republic was …………………….
- Joseph Ways
- Senator Anyim Pius Anyim
- Senator Iyorchia Ayu
- Chief Adopous Wabara
Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport is located in
- Port Harcourt
The Nigerian currency in use before the change to the Naira was the
How to Buy
The complete POLAC Post UTME Past Question with accurate answers is N2,000.
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment?
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hands and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.Pastquestions.com.ng
7 Tips to Prepare for POLAC Post UTME Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be a top priority, not a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Babcock University Post UTME Past Questions and Answers, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastery of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will help you refresh your memory and boost your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse, or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like it: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, and to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you enhance retention.
- Reduce your time on social media: Some people live their entire lives on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you score as high as possible.myPastQuestion.com.
We wish you good luck!