Post UTME Past Questions and Answers App – Are you an aspirant of any Federal University? Do you want to be offered admission into any institution to study your preferred course in the coming school session? If yes, then you are interacting with the right resources. We bring you information on Post UTME Past Questions and Answers.
This is a compilation of all questions that have been asked during the post-UTME screening exercise of Universities over the years. This implies that this past question does not comprise questions from one or two years of the exams. Rather, it is an accumulation of questions from various years to help candidates understand the nature of the exam, the pattern, and how best to study for the exams and get their desired result.
Why you need Post UTME Past Questions and Answers App
Once you are how with a paper, you can mark your work using the marking scheme and then analyze your result. This will help you improve on your step and accuracy before the actual exams come.
By doing this, you can determine what areas of the subject you are confident in answering and where you might need to spend more time revising. This way you can keep on top of your revision and change your timetable accordingly.
Don’t be disheartened if after completing past papers you don’t do as well as you think you should. These are practice papers and a great learning exercise for the big day. Learn from what you do wrong and try again.
Post UTME Past Questions and Answers Pattern App
This past question uses the multi-choice question pattern. The institution set questions giving candidates options to choose from. A-D. Candidates are expected to select the most suitable option as an answer. To further explain the question pattern, the division has been given below.
This exam is divided into two aspects.
PAPER 1: This will consist of eighty multiple-choice questions, all of which should be answered within 1 hour for 40 marks.
PAPER 2: Will consist of five essay topics and a passage each to test candidates’ comprehension and summary skills. Candidates will be expected to write an essay on one of the topics and answer all the questions on Comprehension and Summary passages. The paper will last 2 hours and carry 100 marks.
Sample of Post UTME Past Questions and Answers App
How can people be sure that they are truly marrying people with whom they are truly compatible? One way is
by taking time to get to know the other person. Researchers have found that couples seem to go through three
stages in this process. First, each person tries to measure his or her good and bad qualities against those of the
other person. People tend to be drawn to others who seem to have about the assets and liabilities they possess. Second, people look for compatible beliefs, attitudes, and interests to support the initial
attraction. It is not until the third stage that people reveal to each other how they handle responsibilities, react to
disappointments, and cope with a wide variety of situations. The key to compatibility is for the couple to be sure
that they have arrived at this last stage before they think seriously about marriage. Such people are less likely to
be unpleasantly surprised than those who marry quickly.
1. According to the author couples get to a crucial stage in their relationship (a) when they show their assets and liabilities (b) when they display responsibility and positive attitudes (c) when they look for compatible beliefs and attitudes (d) when they show how they react to circumstances
2. From the passage, we learn that compatibility is measured in terms of (a) good and bad qualities (b) adequate knowledge of each other (c) individual responsibility (d) reactions to a variety of situations
3. The primary audience(s) for the above passage is (a) young unmarried adults (b) people seeking compatibility in their partner (c) those who fall in love at first sight (d) the general public and marriage counselors
4. The best title for the passage is (a) Research on Marriage Compatibility (b) liabilities and Assets in Marriage (c) Compatibility in Marriage (d) responsibility in Marriage
5. To be unpleasantly surprised” in the passage means to be (a) physically prepared for any eventuality (b) psychologically prepared for my eventuality (c) seriously shocked by the outcome of the union (d) taken unawares when marriage is done.
How to Buy
The complete Post UTME Past Questions and Answers App with accurate answers is N2,000.
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment?
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hands and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.Pastquestions.com.ng
7 Tips to Prepare for Post UTME Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be a top priority, not a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Babcock University Post UTME Past Questions and Answers, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastery of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will help you refresh your memory and boost your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse, or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like it: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, and to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you enhance retention.
- Reduce your time on social media: Some people live their entire lives on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you score as high as possible.myPastQuestion.com.
We wish you good luck!