School of Nursing Past Questions and Answers (pdf) – Do you want to be a nurse? are you wondering what the school of nursing exams will look like because you have not had access to the past questions before? would you love to participate in this year’s admission processes at the School of Nursing to gain admission? if yes, then you do not have to worry anymore because we have the solution. We have a proposal that would suit your ambition in this regard. We bring you the School Of Nursing Past Questions And Answers (PDF) Format which will help you to achieve the dream of passing the school of nursing examination excellently so you can be admitted for studies in this academic session.
School of nursing exams is not just an examination that you write without having prepared adequately for and you expect to pass. It is a more technical and complicated examination because the school has to do with health, and anything that touches health touches humanity directly. So do not expect to score very low and be granted admission. this is because your scores during the entrance examination will be used to determine your level of intelligence and if it is low, it will be assumed that your intelligence quotient is not suitable for the course
Before going for any examination, maximum preparation is required to get the necessary success. therefore, we bring you information on the School Of Nursing Past Questions And Answers (PDF) Format, what it is all about, how it is patterned to suit your demand, and the easiest way to download or get it.
How is the School Of Nursing Past Questions And Answers (PDF) Format Patterned
Normally, the School Of Nursing Past Questions And Answers (PDF) Format is in a multiple-choice question pattern. We have made it very easy for you. we bring all the questions for many years and put them together but we indicate the specific years of their occurrence. We provide the correct answers to save you time. All you need to do is devote quality time to studying the School Of Nursing Past Questions And Answers (PDF) Format and watch yourself change the narrative by scoring better than you expected in the examination.
Why You Need School Of Nursing Past Questions And Answers (Pdf)
Any candidates who would not want to write the school of nursing entrance examination every year, would gladly et this past question. because it will be of immense help to you. There are several other reasons why you will need to download/get this past question. But for clarity, we will explain a few. You need this past question for the following reasons;
It will expose you to the questions that have been asked years back as most of those questions and answers get repeated every year while some will just be rephrased. So if you don’t have a copy of this last question, then you are losing out.
- It, however, provides useful information about the types of questions to expect and helps you prevent unpleasant surprises.
- You will be able to detect and answer repeated questions quickly and easily.
- You will be able to find out the number of questions you will see in the exams.
School Of Nursing Past Questions And Answers (Pdf) Sample
In other to know that we are giving out the original School Of Nursing Past Questions And Answers (Pdf) Format, we have decided to give you some free samples as proof of what we said earlier.
- Which of the following organs or cell components are common to both the sporophyte and the gametophyte of a fern?
- In which of the following organisms does a single cell perform all the functions of movement, nutrition, growth, excretion, and photosynthesis?
- In which of the following organisms would glycogen be stored?
- The most successful group of animals in terms of diversity of species is
D. play the helminths
- Flame cells are the
A. excretory system of the worm
B. excretory and respiratory system of earthworms
C. excretory system of flatworm
D. excretory system of flatworms
- Which of the following parts of a cell is living?
A. cell wall
C. food vacuole
D. calcium oxalate
- The main function of blood in mammals is to transport
A. excretory materials from tissues
B. carbon oxide from lungs to tissues
C. digested food from all the body tissues
D. oxygen to the lungs
- Members of the phylum protozoa use the contractile vacuole
A. to remove excess food
B. for movement
C. for digestion
D. to remove excess water
- The response shown by the tips of the root and shoot of a plant to the stimulus of gravity is
- Which of the following is the correct order of the vertebrae along the spinal column?
A. axis atlas thoracic lumbar cervical sacral
B. atlas cervical axis thoracic lumbar sacral
C. atlas axis cervical thoracic lumbar sacral
D. axis cervical thoracic sacral lumbar.
How to Buy
The complete School of Nursing Past Questions and Answers (pdf) with accurate answers is N2,000.
To purchase this past question, Please chat with the Whatsapp number 08162517909 to check availability before you proceed to make Payment.
After payment, send (1) proof of payment, (2) course of study, (3) name of past questions paid for, and (4) email address to Ifiokobong (Examsguru) at Whatsapp: 08162517909. We will send the past questions to your email address.Pastquestions.com.ng
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment?
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hands and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for School of Nursing Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be a top priority and not a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Babcock University Post UTME Past Questions and Answers, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastery of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will help you refresh your memory and boost your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse, or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like it: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, and to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you enhance retention.
- Reduce your time on social media: Some people live their entire lives on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you score as high as possible.myPastQuestion.com.
We wish you good luck!