TOEFL Past Questions – TOEFL simply means test of English a Foreign Language. And it is a test aimed at evaluating the proficiency in English of people whose language is not English. A lot of universities or institutions in the USA and Canada, nearly 2400 in total number, look for TOEFL score for giving admission.
Additionally, in the countries where the language of instruction is English, this test is considered. And it is developed by the USA-based “Educational Testing Service” (ET)
Due to the complicated nature of the subject matter, many people are unable to do well in this subject during the examination. If you are one of the students in this category, then you do not need to bother about it anymore because we have the solution to that problem, and the solution is in having physics Past Questions.
Why you need TOEFL Past Questions
The advantage of using this past question is that it sharpens the time management skills that are essential for completing the examination on time. It can be very frustrating or painful if the candidate isn’t not able to attempt questions due to lack of time. Therefore, candidates should have to practice in answering questions typical to TOEFL within the specific time frame. If candidates uses past questions at regular interval, it will be the sure answer to all time management problems.
It will expose you to the questions that have been asked years back as most of those questions and answers get repeated or reevery year while some will just be rephrased. So if you don’t have a copy of this past question, then you are losing out. It also provides useful information about the types of questions to expect. You will find out the number of questions you will see in the examination.
TOEFL Past Questions Pattern
The exam pattern of the TOEFL-IBT is mentioned below;
Around the globe, the test is conducted in two different sets. Namely: TOEFL internet-based test (IBT) and TOEFL paper-based test (PBT). And both scores are treated equally.
We have made it simple for you. we bring all the questions which is usually in objective and theory format. We have put them together but we indicate the specific years for every question and the correct answers in order to save your time. All you need to do is to devote quality time to study the Past Questions. The MCAT is a computerized test, which includes time limits for completing each and every test section.
It is a computer adaptive online exam. And the candidate can appear for any working day. Also, it mainly gives emphasis on the North American or Canadian English
Sample of TOEFL Past Questions
Below are some sample TOEFL Past Questions:
Structure and Grammar — Part I
For the Error Identification questions, each sentence contains four underlined words or phrases. Select the one word or phrase that must be changed in order for the sentence to be correct.
1. Last night, the director[A] finally wins[B] the award, after being nominated [C] more than [D] five times.
(C) being nominated
(D) more than
2. Despite[A] Ed’s threats of punishments [B], none of his sons were [C] willing to help [D] him mow the lawn.
(D) to help
Structure and Grammar — Part II
In the Sentence Completion questions, one or more words are left out of each sentence. Under each sentence, you will see four words or phrases. Select the one word or phrase that completes the sentence correctly.
1. Juan quietly watches the bird _____ perches on his windowsill so he won’t scare it away.
2. Walking along the side of the road, ______.
(A) the car nearly hit me as it went by
(B) I was nearly hit by a car as it went by
(C) the car, which nearly hit me, went by
(D) it was the car that nearly hit me as it went by me
How to Buy
The complete TOEFL Past Questions with accurate answers is N2,000.
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment?
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hands and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.Pastquestions.com.ng
7 Tips to Prepare for TOEFL Past Questions Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be a top priority, not a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Babcock University Post UTME Past Questions and Answers, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastery of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will help you refresh your memory and boost your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse, or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like it: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, and to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you enhance retention.
- Reduce your time on social media: Some people live their entire lives on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you score as high as possible.myPastQuestion.com.
We wish you good luck!