UBA Past Questions and Answers – Did you apply for this job for the first time or have you been writing their exams over the years now? Panic no more, we got you covered. After a series of research, we discovered that most people flunk job aptitude tests because they don’t study with the right material or underrate the seriousness of the exams. The fact remains that nothing good comes easy.
In a bit to solve this problem, through qualitative research, we have carefully compiled a comprehensive UBA Past Questions and Answers which is a collection of questions obtained from UBA’s previous years’ aptitude test all questions here have been answered leaving you with no single stress.
You can easily access this past question and download it to your device. Remember that maximum preparation is required to get great success in the examination.
UBA Past Questions and Answers pattern
Your tendency to get this job is high if only you can master the questions and answers in the past question which will be sent to you line by line because it seems UBA must have exhausted all their questions they repeat most questions year after year. Their question pattern is the same which covers questions from; Numerical reasoning, Verbal reasoning, and Logical reasoning all in a GMAT format.
Why you need UBA Past Questions and Answers
1. You figure out the popular topics:
By paying more attention to the popular topics, you will set yourself steps ahead in your preparation. Most popular topics can be figured out for other subjects when you study the past questions.
2. You become familiar with the pattern:
This is similar to figuring out the popular topics. UBA aptitude tests have some patterns of setting exam questions. This is not something they publicly announce or dish out to you after registering. Although, JAMB might have a less clear pattern now considering they now conduct Computer Based Exams. It is suspected that in the CBT exam, they are more likely to randomly select their questions from a database of thousands of questions in such a way that two candidates sitting next to each other are guaranteed to see different questions.
Samples of UBA Past Questions and Answers
1. If I give you seven apples, you will then have five times as many as I would then have, however, if you give me seven apples, we will then both have the same number of apples. How many apples do we currently have?
A. I have 24 apples and you have 18 apples.
B. I have 10 apples and you have 32 apples.
C. I have 18 apples and you have 24 apples.
D. I have 14 apples and you have 28 apples.
E. I have 12 apples and you have 20 apples.
2. If it takes Seyi twenty minutes to boil an egg in 1.5 litres of water, how long will it take Ala who is 3 years older than Seyi to boil 4 eggs in 1.5 litres of water?
A. 10 minutes
B. 20 minutes
C. 25 minutes
D. 5 minutes
E. 80 minutes
3. Amakiri spent N125 for a camera and some film. The camera cost N100 more than the film. What percent of the cost of the two items did Amakiri spend on the camera?
4. How many two-cent stamps are there in a dozen?
5. The price of garri rose by 40% last week and fell by 40% this week. What is the total rise or fall in percentage?
How to Buy
The complete UBA Past Questions and Answers with accurate answers is N2,000.
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment?
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (the ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hands and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.Pastquestions.com.ng
7 Tips to Prepare for UBA Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be a top priority, not a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Babcock University Post UTME Past Questions and Answers, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastery of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will help you refresh your memory and boost your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse, or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like it: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, and to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you enhance retention.
- Reduce your time on social media: Some people live their entire lives on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you score as high as possible.myPastQuestion.com.
We wish you good luck!