UNICAL Post UTME Past Questions – This is one of the most prestigious universities in Nigeria and it is not easy to gain admission into the university with a low post UTME score. It is best to score well in Jamb and then score best in Post UTME.
It is interesting to know that a candidate with a high jamb score but who ended up with a very low Post UTME cannot gain admission into the University of Calabar. However, a candidate with a JAMB score not below the cutoff mark and with a high Post UTME can gain admission.
Past WAEC Questions on Post UTME is a collection of all the subject past examination questions to assist you with your studies for admission into the University of Calabar. Candidates who have past questions give testimonies on how it helped them scale through in the examination and got them admitted in the first sitting.
You must understand that maximum preparation is required for success in any examination, which is assured to bring you success.
Why You Should Need UNICAL Post UTME Past Questions
1. It gives you useful insights into the nature of questions to expect.
2. It will be easy for you to recognize repeated or rephrased questions and answer them with ease and speed.
3. It makes your time conscious.
How is the UNICAL Post UTME Past Questions Pattern?
UNICAL past question past questions and answers are patterned in multiple-choice format and it is not usually computer-based. All Candidate are expected to be in the hall on time with their exam materials. Mathematics involves calculation, meaning you are to bring mathematical instruments, logarithm tables, and a calculator to assist you in the examination.
Sample of UNICAL Post UTME Past Questions
1. If only I ________ Insured? But I wasn’t But I had to pay a lot of money
- A. am
- B. have been
- C. had been
- D. was to be
- 2. Since the petition writer did not include his name the vice-chancellor refused to act on such____ letter
- A. a spontaneous
- B. An anonymous
- C. a scandalous
- D. a cowardly
- 3. Which of the following is not a measure of environmental control?
- A. preservation
- B. Stabilization
- C. Degradation
- D. Aforestation
- 4. Water pollution is caused by all the following except
- A. increased silt load
- B. sand filling
- C. sewage disposal
- D. industrial effluent
- 5. Find the average of the first four prime numbers greater than 10
- 6. When graphed in the (x,y) coordinate plane, at what point do the lines 2x+3y = 5 and x = -2 intersect?
- A. (-2,0)
- B. (-2,5)
- C. (0,5/3)
- D. (-2,3)
How to Buy
The complete UNICAL Post UTME Past Questions with accurate answers is N2,000.
To purchase this past question, Please chat with the Whatsapp number 08162517909 to check availability before you proceed to make Payment.
After payment, send (1) proof of payment, (2) course of study, (3) name of past questions paid for, and (4) email address to Ifiokobong (Examsguru) at Whatsapp: 08162517909. We will send the past questions to your email address.Pastquestions.com.ng
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment?
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hands and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for UNICAL Post UTME Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be a top priority and not a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Babcock University Post UTME Past Questions and Answers, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastery of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will help you refresh your memory and boost your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse, or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like it: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, and to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you enhance retention.
- Reduce your time on social media: Some people live their entire lives on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you score as high as possible.myPastQuestion.com.
We wish you good luck!