UTME Past Question – We have past questions on answers for UTME Past and Jamb UTME respectively. If you have written Jamb UTME exams as a requirement to qualify for admission into higher institutions of learning, then you need to read this carefully.
After the jamb, there is the post-UTME screening test. This is conducted based on the decreation of the institution a candidate is seeking admission into. we have jamb past questions for all subjects and post-UTME screening past questions for all institutions. Be it colleges, polytechnics, and universities. All you need to do is get the past.
Why you need UTME Past Question
Questions that otherwise would have confused you in the exam hall will not get you sweating because you have the chance to find answers while studying past questions. It is important to take time to check the answers to the questions well as you solve them.
UTME Past Question Pattern
Within this UNILAG post-UTME, past questions and answers PDF are past questions and answers organized according to their courses/subjects by all the school faculties. We have made it simple for you. we bring all the questions which are usually in objective and essay format. We have put them together but we indicate the specific years for every question and the correct answers to save you time. All you need to do is to devote quality time to studying the Past Questions.
Sample of UTME Past Question
the past question samples shown below are meant to show how genuine our past questions are. You can trust us to guide you through the exams through our well-structured past question papers.
In question, choose the option opposite in meaning to the word underlined
1. Children at the age of ten are usually voracious
- (a) Without appetite
- (b) Very weak
- (c) Very intelligent
- (d) Very troublesome
In question, choose the option nearest in meaning to the word underlined
2. There were sporadic occurrences of smallpox in the village.
- (a) Widespread
- (b) Occasional
- (c) Sparse
- (d) Regular
Choose the option that gives the meaning nearest to that of the idiom underlined in the sentence in question.
3. He had his fingers in every pie
- (a) Told interesting stories
- (b) Loved eating the pie
- (c) Was involved in everything
- (d) Baked all the pie
How to Buy
The complete UTME Past Question with accurate answers is N2,000.
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment?
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hands and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.Pastquestions.com.ng
7 Tips to Prepare for UTME Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be a top priority, not a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Babcock University Post UTME Past Questions and Answers, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastery of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will help you refresh your memory and boost your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse, or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like it: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, and to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you enhance retention.
- Reduce your time on social media: Some people live their entire lives on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you score as high as possible.myPastQuestion.com.
We wish you good luck!