WAEC Chemistry Past Questions – For candidates who intend to write WAEC this year, we have good resources that can help you achieve all you need in terms of grades. we are referring to the Waec Chemistry Past Questions. This is what will guide you for the exams. when planning to sit for chemistry. Getting this last question will help you score higher than your competitors. It will expose you to the questions that have been asked previously as those questions and answers get repeated every year and if you don’t have a copy of this last question, then I am afraid, you are missing out.
We have in stock reliable WAEC Chemistry Past Questions and Answers. This means that you are going to receive these past questions via your email address or WhatsApp once you have paid for them. It is going to be in softcopy, you can either choose to download it and read it with your Android phone or laptop at your own convenience – wherever and whenever. See more details on why you should buy the WAEC CHEMISTRY Past Questions how to make payments and other important information below.
What is WAEC Chemistry Past Questions
Let us begin by explaining what this past question and answer is all about. Waec Chemistry Past Questions is the compilation of all the questions that have been asked during the chemistry exams for many years now.
We have made the past question very simple, portable, and affordable such that every student can get it or download it as long as they have access to a smartphone.
All the previous participants who got our Waec Chemistry Past Questions have been giving testimonies of how it helped them. We are very sure it is going to help you as well. When you get this past question it will help you to score higher than your competitors and give you an edge over them.
With the proper use of our original Waec Chemistry Past Questions, you will pass the chemistry exams come out successfully, and have access to the numerous prices to be worn during this competition. This past question comes to you through your email address or Whatsapp once you make payments to purchase it. The downloadable format is going to be in softcopy, you can either choose to download it and read it with your Android phone or laptop at your convenience – wherever and whenever.
WAEC Chemistry Past Questions Patterned
Normally, the Waec Chemistry Past Questions are in three patterns. There is the objective, theory, and the practical aspect of the questions We have made it very easy for you. we bring all the questions for many years and put them together but we indicate the specific years of their occurrence. We provide the correct answers to save you time. All you need to do is devote quality time to studying the Waec Chemistry Past Questions and watch yourself change the narrative by scoring better than you expected in the examination.
Download free WAEC Chemistry Past Questions and Answers on
Yes, you can get free WAEC Chemistry Past Questions and Answers from us. Just for us to demonstrate to you that we have the authentic it, we can send you a link to download one-year WAEC CHEMISTRY past questions from us.
The WAEC CHEMISTRY past questions free pdf download is only one year. You will need to study all the years to be sure that you have covered the whole previous years’ questions.
WAEC Chemistry Past Questions Sample
In other to know that we are giving out the original WAEC Chemistry Past Questions and Answers, we have decided to give you some free samples as proof of what we said earlier.
1. Compound A consisting of carbon and hydrogen only. The compound was found to contain 80% carbon by mass.
(a) Calculate the empirical formula of compound A using the data above.
(b) The relative molecular mass of compound A was found to be 30.
Use this information to deduce the molecular formula of compound A.
[H = 1.00 C = 12.00]
2. (a) When calcium oxide and coke are heated in an electric furnace, the products are carbon (ii) oxide and calcium carbide (CaC2), write the equation for this reaction.
(b) The addition of water to calcium carbide leads to the formation of calcium hydroxide and ethyne. Write the equation for the production of ethyne.
3. Calculate the percentage by mass of silicon tetrachloride. [2 marks]
4. Ammonia, NH3, and phosphine, Ph3, are the hydrides of the first two elements in group 5.
(a) Draw a dot and cross diagram for the ammonia molecule. [2 marks]
(b) Sketch and explain the shape of the ammonia molecule. [3 marks]
5. The first ionization energy of chlorine is +1260KJmol-1.
(a) Define the term first ionization energy.
(b) State and explain the general trend in the values of the first ionization energy for the elements across the period, sodium to argon in the periodic table.
6. An aqueous solution has a pH of 4.0.
(a) (i) What is the hydrogen ion concentration of the solution?
(ii) What effect will it have on litmus paper?
(iii) Which of the following salt solutions would have the same effect on litmus? Give a reason for your answer. NH4Cl(aq); NaCl(aq) ; CH3OON(aq).
(b) (i) Differentiate between a fine chemical and a heavy chemical.
(ii) Name two sources of air pollution.
(iii) Suggest one way of reducing air pollution in cities
A. Protons, neutrons, and electrons.
B. Protons and neutrons but a different number of electrons.
C. Protons and electrons but different numbers of neutrons.
D. Neutrons and electrons but a different number of protons.
2. Which type of chemical bond is formed by the transfer of electrons?
3. The concentration of an aqueous solution is 5mg dm-3. Determine the concentration in parts per million (ppm).
A. 500 ppm
B. 50 ppm
C. 10 ppm
D. 5 ppm
4. Consider the following species: H, H+, H-. What is the number of electrons in each of the species respectively?
A. 1, 0, 2
B. 0, 1, 2
C. 2, 1, 0
D. 1, 2, 0
5. Two electrons can occupy the same orbital if they have different
A. Angular momentum quantum numbers.
B. Magnetic quantum numbers.
C. Principal quantum numbers.
D. Spin quantum numbers.
6. What mass of NaOH is required to make 250 cm3 of 0.10mol/dm-3 solution? [Na = 23, O = 16, H = 1]
A. 1 g
B. 4 g
C. 8 g
D. 16 g
7. Which of the following substances is not a hydrocarbon?
8. A substance which ionizes completely into hydroxonium ions is a
A. Strong acid.
B. Strong base.
C. Weak acid.
D. Weak base.
9. Which of the following solutions can resist changes in pH when small amounts of an acid or a base are added?
A. Buffer solution
B. Neutral solution
C. Saturated solution
D. Supersaturated solution
10. Protein is a polymer formed from the linkage of
A. Amino acid molecules.
B. Fatty acid molecules.
C. Glucose units.
How to Buy
The complete WAEC Chemistry Past Questions with accurate answers is N2,000.
To purchase this past question, Please chat with the Whatsapp number 08162517909 to check availability before you proceed to make Payment.
After payment, send (1) proof of payment, (2) course of study, (3) name of past questions paid for, and (4) email address to Ifiokobong (Examsguru) at Whatsapp: 08162517909. We will send the past questions to your email address.Pastquestions.com.ng
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment?
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hands and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for WAEC Chemistry Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be a top priority and not a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Babcock University Post UTME Past Questions and Answers, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastery of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will help you refresh your memory and boost your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse, or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like it: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, and to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention.
- Reduce your time on social media: Some people live their entire lives on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you score as high as possible.myPastQuestion.com.
We wish you good luck!