WAEC Essay Past Questions – Are you looking for WAEC Essay Past Questions? If yes, then you’ve come to the right page to get the answers you seek.
In this post, I’ll be showing you WAEC Essay Past Questions for both objective and theory sections.
If you’re getting prepared to sit for the WAEC Essay exams, then you need to study the questions and answers in this post because WAEC is known to recycle their questions, hence you may encounter the same questions in your exam, or something similar.
Why you need WAEC Essay Past Questions
The past questions and answers guide has a great advantage towards preparing for the examination like Helping you overcome examination fever as a result of not knowing where the questions will be coming from.
Additionally, the past questions and answers guide equips you beforehand. Also, it guides you on how to answer exam technical questions. Furthermore, it helps you avoid unfortunate and unwanted eventualities.
WAEC Essay Past Questions Pattern
These WAEC Essay Past Questions are usually in multiple-choice format or objectives. Which is a combination of different sections and literature. We took out time to compile complete questions from past years with correct answers. The pattern of answering these questions is patterned with the exam scheme. This is sure to help you scale through the exams with flying colors because 60% of these questions are usually repeated in the examination.
Sample of WAEC Essay Past Questions
SECTION A: 50 Marks Answer 1 Only [Please Answer Correctly]
- The literary and debating society of your school is organizing a debate on the topic: poverty, and not corruption is the bane of our society. Write your arguments for or against the motion
- Write an article suitable for publication in a national newspaper on the danger posed by the use of commercial motorcycles in our cities and suggest ways of curbing them
- Write a story that best illustrates the saying: A leopard cannot change its spots
- Write a letter to the honorable minister of agriculture on ways of bossing agriculture in your country
Using the story sample in this post, you can construct your own story or letter to answer the questions in the essay section.
3) write a story that best illustrates the saying: A leopard cannot change its spots
Just as a leopard is identified by its unique spots which gives it its exclusivity. That’s how we can’t change the characteristics that one is endowed with.
These characteristics may seem to disappear from time to time, but they will eventually resurface. This can be better explained with the following story from the Panchatantra.
There was once a jackal that went into a village in search of food and suddenly fell into a tub containing blue color dye.
After the jackal came out of the tub, it looked strange since it was all blue. All the animals in the forest became afraid of it and ran away in fright.
After a while, the Animals in the forest called for a meeting to discuss this strange-looking animal not knowing it was only just the jackal.
They unanimously agreed to stay away from the strange blue creature. But since the jackal is quite cunning, he took advantage of the situation and declared that he was sent by God to earth to rule over as king and asked all the animals in the forest to obey him.
The already frightened animals quickly agreed to his commands. However, the jackal was scared that his fellow jackals might find out about his true identity and banished them all from the kingdom.
The poor banished jackal had nowhere to go and were very upset. They thought to themselves that this strange blue creature was indeed a jackal and wanted to teach him a lesson for treating them that way.
They eventually came up with a plan. The oldest and wisest jackal said to them “Let us all howl collectively. And if he is indeed a jackal then he will not be able to resist his innate nature and immediately join us to howl.
All the jackals agreed and waited for the right opportunity to reveal their natural characteristics to other animals in the forest. As they patiently waited, the right opportunity eventually came.
One day when the Blue jackal was presiding over his royal court, all the banished jackals began howling together, and the blue jackal forgot for a moment that it was the King of the Forest and responded immediately with a howl.
When the other animals of the forest discovered this and realized they had been cheated by this cunning jackal, they immediately pounced on him and chased him away.
The moral lesson here is no matter how hard the jackal tried to cheat other animals in the forest, it could not still conceal his natural tendency. Hence, the leopard can’t change its spots.
How to Buy
The complete WAEC Essay Past Questions with accurate answers is N2,000.
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment?
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hands and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for WAEC Essay Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be a top priority, not a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Babcock University Post UTME Past Questions and Answers, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastery of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will help you refresh your memory and boost your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse, or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like it: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, and to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you enhance retention.
- Reduce your time on social media: Some people live their entire lives on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you score as high as possible.myPastQuestion.com.
We wish you good luck!