WAEC Mathematics Past Questions and Answers PDF – Are you an intending WAEC candidate and you are wondering how you will make it in Mathematics in general? and you would love to participate in this year’s admission processes of the institution in order to gain admission to study your chosen course? if yes, then you do not have to worry anymore because we have the solution. We have a proposal that would suit your ambition in this regard. We bring you the WAEC Mathematics Past Questions And Answers Pdf Format which will help you to achieve the dream of passing WAEC examination excellently so you can proceed to the university to study this year.
How did we come about this? it is not a new thing that mathematics is one of the most important subjects studied in schools and a minimum of credit pass in mathematics is what is needed as part of the entry qualifications of any university in recent times. Therefore, failure in WAEC mathematics exams should not be condoned that is why we have put up this amazing aid to help you get it at once in the exams.
Before going for any examination, maximum preparation is required to get the necessary success. therefore, we bring you information on WAEC Mathematics Past Questions in PDF, what it is all about, how it is patterned to suit your demand, and the easiest way to download or get it.
WAEC Mathematics Past Questions And Answers Pdf Patterned
Normally, the WAEC Past Question in PDF is patterned in three ways. there are the objectives, theory, and to some subjects, there is the practical aspect. We have made it very easy for you. we bring all the questions for many years and put them together but we indicate the specific years of their occurrence. We provide the correct answers in order to save your time. All you need to do is to devote quality time to study the WAEC Past Question in PDF Format and watch yourself change the narrative by scoring better than you expected in the examination.
Why You Need WAEC Mathematics Past Questions And Answers Pdf
If you would not like to be disappointed during the waec examination, then it’s high time you buckled down for the examination. You need this past question for the following under listed reasons;
Getting the waec Mathematics past question from us, and taking time to study the content will expose you to the questions that have been asked years back as most of those questions and answers get repeated every year while some will just be rephrased. So if you don’t have a copy of this past question, then you are losing out.
- It, however, provides useful information about the types of questions to expect and helps you prevent unpleasant surprises.
- You will be able to detect and answer repeated questions quickly and easily.
- You will be able to find out the number of questions you will see in the exams.
WAEC Mathematics Past Questions And Answers Pdf Sample
In other to know that we are giving out the original WAEC Mathematics Past Questions And Answers Pdf, we have decided to give you some free samples as proof of what we said earlier.
1. Simplify: √108 108 +√125125 - √75.75.
(a) √33 + 5√555
(b). 6√36√3 - 5√555
(c) 6√36√3 + √22
(d). 6√36√3 - √22
2. Evaluate: (64^1/2+ 125^1/3)64^1/2+ 125^1/3
3. Given that y varies inversely as the square of x. if x=3 when y=100, find the equation connecting x and y
(d) y = 900×2
4. Find the value of x for which 32four = 22 base x
5. Simplify: 2 whole number1/4 x 3 whole number1/2 ÷4 whole number3/8
(b) 1 whole number1/5
(c) 1 whole number 1/4
(d) 1 whole number 4/5
6. There are 250 boys and 150 girls in a school. If 60% of the boys and 40% of the girls play football. What percentage of the school play football? Jamb Result
7. If log10 (6 x−4) x-4) – log10 2=1, solve for xx
8. If F = 9C/5+ 32, find C when F = 98.6
9. If y ÷ 2 x = 4 and y−3x=−1, find the value of (x+y)
10. If x:y:z=2:3:4, Evaluate 9x+3y/6z−2y
(a)1 whole number1/2
(c) 2 whole number1/2
11. Simplify: 2−18m^2/1+3m
12. A curve is such that when y = 0, x = -2 or x=3. Find the equation for the curve.
(a). y= x^2-5 x -6
(b). y= x^2+5x−6
(c) y= x2+x−6
(d) y=x^2- x-6
13. The volume of a cylindrical tank, 10m high is 385m3. Find the diameter of the tank. Take π=22/7
(a). 14 m
(b). 10 m
(c). 7 m
(d). 5 m
14. The surface of a sphere is 7927cm27927cm2. Find correct to the nearest whole number, its volume. Take [π=22/7]
15. A piece of thread of length 21.4cm is used to form a sector of a circle of radius 4.2cm on a piece of cloth. Calculate, correct to the nearest degree, the angle of the sector. Take π=22/7
In the diagram which of the following ratios is equal to ∣PN∣ / ∣PQ∣
(a) ∣PN∣/ ∣PR∣
(d) ∣PR/ ∣PQ∣
How to Buy
The complete WAEC Mathematics Past Questions and Answers PDF with accurate answers is N2,000.
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for WAEC English Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Babcock University Post UTME Past Questions and Answers, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse, or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more of fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention.
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.myPastQuestion.com.
We wish you good luck!