WAEC Past Questions on Computer – Are you looking for Computer Studies Past Questions, Computer Studies questions are easy to pass if one can pay close attention to some important topics in this article below.
The importance of these compiled and downloadable WAEC Computer Studies past questions is to let current and future candidates have the opportunity to have comprehensive computer science past questions at their disposal.
Why you need Computer Studies Past Questions
Questions in this pat questions get repeated in the examination and they can be predicted easily based on the most focused area of concentration.
However, the way WAEC repeats Computer Studies questions is a little bit tricky, and sometimes they do it directly. All candidates who are writing WAEC Computer Studies must know that the secret lies in mastering past questions.
WAEC Past Questions on Computer Pattern
the WAEC Past Questions on Computer is in a multiple-choice, essay, and practical question pattern. We have made it very easy for you. we bring all the questions for many years and put them together but we indicate the specific years of their occurrence. We provide the correct answers to save you time. All you need to do is devote quality time to studying the WAEC Past Questions on the Computer and watch yourself change the narrative by scoring better than you expected in the examination.
Sample of WAEC Past Questions on Computer
1. Information can be transmitted through the following ways EXCEPT.
A. courier. B. dancing. C. oral.
D. television E. town crier.
2. The following are examples of electronic media EXCEPT.
A. computer. B. fax. C. radio. D. telegram.
E. television set.
3. The present information age is known as the______ age.
A. early B. electronic C. local D. mathematical
4. An electronic device that is used to process, manipulate, and store data is called
A. booting B. computer C. machine
D. radio E. video
5. In the data processing circle, the last stage is
A. analyzing. B. code checking. C. collection.
D. distribution. E. processing
6. The first generation of computers were built with
A. copper chip. B. nitrogen chip.
C. silicon chip. D. transistors.
E. vacuum tubes.
7. The characteristics of good information include the following EXCEPT.
A. accuracy. B. completeness. C. relevance.
D. reliable. E. scanty.
8. The following are non-electronic media EXCEPT.
A. billboard. B. pasculine. C. prints. D. telegram.
9. The oldest information age is known as age.
A. early B. iron C. non-electronic D. oracle
10. Which of the following is NOT an example of analog computers?
A. Barometer B. Calculator C. Fuel gauge
D. Speedometer E. Thermometer
11. A notebook computer is an example of ______ device.
A. analog B. digital C. electrical
D. mechanical E. mini
12. AT M simple means
A. Activation Teller Machine.
B. Automated Teller Machine
C. Automated Teller Mercury.
D. Automatic Teller Machine
E. Automation Teller Machine.
How to Buy
The complete WAEC Past Questions on Computer with accurate answers is N2,000.
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment?
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hands and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.Pastquestions.com.ng
7 Tips to Prepare for WAEC Computer Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be a top priority, not a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Babcock University Post UTME Past Questions and Answers, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastery of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will help you refresh your memory and boost your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse, or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like it: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, and to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you enhance retention.
- Reduce your time on social media: Some people live their entire lives on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you score as high as possible.myPastQuestion.com.
We wish you good luck!