WAEC Physics Past Questions and Answers PDF – Are you preparing to write WAEC this year? Have you gotten the WAEC Physics Past Questions and Answers Pdf? if not, then your preparation is not complete. We bring you WAEC Physics Past Questions and Answers PDF to guide you for your exams and help you get the desired success and score good grades for the exams. The good news is that you can now download and get past questions to study for your exams without having to spend so much.
Physics is one of the most important science subjects in the secondary school system and it is a compulsory subject as long as university admission requirement is concerned. Without a credit pass in physics, candidates who want to study any of the science-oriented courses in the university will have to re-write the examination a second time to score a minimum of ‘C’ in physics, get a complete entry qualification, and be eligible for admission into any university.
It is a necessity that candidates take quality time to prepare for their examination to achieve the desired success. Therefore, you need to have a copy of the WAEC Physics Past Questions and Answers PDF to use and prepare adequately for the exams. We will explain what it is all about, how it is patterned to suit your demand, and the easiest way to download or get it.
WAEC Physics Past Questions and Answers Pdf Pattern
Normally, the WAEC Physics Past Questions and Answers PDF comes in three (3) forms. there is a multiple-choice question pattern which is the objectives, the theory part also known as the essay, and the practical aspect of the exams which always comes first. We have made it very easy for you. we bring all the questions for many years and put them together but we indicate the specific years of their occurrence. We provide the correct answers to save you time. All you need to do is devote quality time to studying the WAEC Physics Past Questions and Answers PDF and watch yourself change the narrative by scoring better than you expected in the examination.
Why You Need WAEC Physics Past Questions and Answers Pdf
It will expose you to the questions that have been asked years back as most of those questions and answers get repeated every year while some will just be rephrased. So if you don’t have a copy of this last question, then you are losing out.
- It, however, provides useful information about the types of questions to expect and helps you prevent unpleasant surprises.
- You will be able to detect and answer repeated questions quickly and easily.
- You will be able to find out the number of questions you will see in the exams.
WAEC Physics Past Questions and Answers PDF Sample
In other to know that we are giving out the WAEC Physics Past Questions and Answers PDF, we have decided to give you some free samples as proof of what we said earlier.
Two magnets are used to magnetize a soft iron bar PQ as illustrated in the diagram given. The correct polarity at P and Q respectively
A) S and N
B) N and N
C) S and S
D) N and S
The correct answer is D.
In storing magnets, keepers are used to
A) reduced self-demagnetization
B) cancel the effect of the Earth’s magnetic field
C) protect the magnet from stray electric field
D) increase the strength of the magnets
The correct answer is A.
Acharge moves with a velocity of at a right angle to a uniform magnetic field of flux density Calculate the force on the charge.
The correct answer is B.
Which of the following statements is not correct about steel and soft iron?
A) steel is more magnetized than soft iron
B) permanent magnets are usually made of steel
C) soft iron is more readily magnetized than steel
D) soft iron more readily loses its magnetism than steel
The correct answer is A.
What determines the polarity at the ends of an electromagnet? The
A) the magnitude of the current passing through the wire
B) material of the core of the magnet
C) material of the coil
D) direction of current in the wire
The correct answer is D.
How to Buy
The complete WAEC Physics Past Questions and Answers PDF with accurate answers is N2,000.
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment?
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hands and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.Pastquestions.com.ng
7 Tips to Prepare for WAEC Physics Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be a top priority, not a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Babcock University Post UTME Past Questions and Answers, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastery of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will help you refresh your memory and boost your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse, or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like it: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, and to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you enhance retention.
- Reduce your time on social media: Some people live their entire lives on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you score as high as possible.myPastQuestion.com.
We wish you good luck!