WAHEB Past Questions PDF – Do you want to download Past Questions and Answers for the West Africa Health Examinations Board WAHEB in PDF? So, you are in the right place.
we at pastquestions.com.ng have got a hold of recent past questions.
These past questions will give you the overview and nature of the exams.
Past questions will help you know the likely questions and understand the nature of the examination. Our research has confirmed that students who used the WAHEB Past Question to prepare for the examination are ten times better than those who did not.
Why You Need WAHEB Past Questions Pdf
It will expose you to the questions that have been asked years back as most of those questions and answers get repeated every year while some will just be rephrased. So if you don’t have a copy of this last question, then you are losing out. It also provides useful information about the types of questions to expect. You will find out the number of questions you will see in the examination.
WAHEB Past Questions Pdf Pattern
We have made it simple for you. we bring all the questions which are usually in objective format since it could now be in CBT. We have put them together but we indicate the specific years for every question and the correct answers to save you time. All you need to do is to devote quality time to studying the Past Questions.
Sample of WAHEB Past Questions Pdf
1. (a) Enumerate four (4) types of Food Regulated Premises found in your Country (4 Marks)
b. As an Environmental Health Technician, Explain eight (8) areas of Interest in food premises inspection (16 Marks)
2. In a tabular form, Identify ten (10) important lymph nodes in meat inspection and parts of the animal that each of them can be found. (20 Marks)
3. Explain the following component of an abattoir
a. Emergency slaughter Hall (5 Marks)
b. Hides and Skin Store (5 Marks)
c. Meat Inspection Office. (5 Marks)
d. Chilling and cooling room. (5 Marks)
4. a. State Five (5) Characteristics of Fresh fish that are fit for Human Consumption (5 Marks)
b. Explain three (3) common methods of fresh fish preservation in your community. (15 Marks)
5. Write notes on the following:
a. Freezing (5 Marks)
b. Cross Contamination (5 Marks)
c. Food Poisoning (5 Marks)
d. Blown canned foods (5 Marks)
How to Buy
The complete WAHEB Past Questions PDF with accurate answers is N2,000.
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment?
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hands and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for WAHEB Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be a top priority and not a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Babcock University Post UTME Past Questions and Answers, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastery of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will help you refresh your memory and boost your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse, or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like it: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, and to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you enhance retention.
- Reduce your time on social media: Some people live their entire lives on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you score as high as possible.myPastQuestion.com.
We wish you good luck!