BECE Past Questions and Answers 2022 – Are you looking for past questions to achieve success in the incoming examination? Past questions and answers can be downloaded here. This post will give you a better chance to succeed in the screening test.
A wise man once said that when good preparation meets opportunity success is guaranteed. To succeed is simple but you must pay only if you are ready to pay the price. because there is no success without paying a price. No, you might be wondering in your mind what you are to pay. Nevertheless, the price we talking about in this context is your preparedness.
This past question and answer is a collection of aptitude test questions and answers from the previous examination. These recent questions and accurate answers will improve your confidence as you review and plan for the screening test and they are updated regularly.
Why you need BECE Past Questions and Answers 2022
Past questions have a very high chance of being repeated in an exam. Matter of fact, there will always be a past question of some sort in your examination. If that is the case, why do most students still fail? It is important to solve past questions from past questions books and get them from a good source like if you are serious about passing the BECE.
BECE Past Questions and Answers Pattern 2022
It is strictly a multiple-choice question pattern. The other examination types such as WAEC, NECO GCE, and NABTEB comprise both the multi-choice and the theoretical aspects of the questions which are otherwise known as the essay.
Sample of BECE Past Questions and Answers 2022
1. Which of the following is essential for Hydrocarbon accumulation:
- a) Source rock
- b) Caprock
- c) Reservoir rock
- d) All of the above
- 2. Oil is generally found in :
- a) Igneous Rocks
- b) Metamorphic rocks
- c) Sedimentary rocks
- d) Any type of rocks
- 3. The most popular Geophysical method used for Hydrocarbon Exploration is:
- a) Gravity Prospecting
- b) Magnetic Prospecting
- c) Seismic refraction method
- d) Seismic Reflection method
- 4. An example of Direct Detection of Hydrocarbon is
- a) 3D seismic survey
- b) Bright spot
- c) PSDM
- d) PSTM
- 5. Interpretation is best with:
- a) Specialized team approach
- b) Functional team approach
- c) Multidisciplinary team approach
- d) Hiring Consultants
- 6. Which of the following practices are likely to increase the chances of swabbing?
- a. Maintaining high drilling fluid viscosity.
- b. Pulling through tight spots with pumps on.
- c. Pumping out of the hole.
- d. Pumping low viscous pill.
- e. Pulling pipe fast.
- f. Pulling the pipe slowly.
- g. Pulling through the tight spots with the pumps stopped.
How to Buy
The complete BECE Past Questions and Answers 2022 with accurate answers is N2,000.
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment?
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hands and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for BECE Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be a top priority and not a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Babcock University Post UTME Past Questions and Answers, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastery of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will help you refresh your memory and boost your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse, or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like it: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, and to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you enhance retention.
- Reduce your time on social media: Some people live their entire lives on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you score as high as possible.myPastQuestion.com.
We wish you good luck!