Technical Drawing Past Questions – Are you prepared to participate in this examination? You must know that the only way to scale through these exams with ease is by the use of past questions and answers. Past questions and answers here will help you to scale through with ease.
We are always dedicated to bringing you current compiled Technical Drawing exam questions and answers to help you prepare. So, if you are currently preparing to write the entrance examination then this is where to download their past questions and answers.
Why you need Technical Drawing Past Questions
Past questions help you understand which subject topic is the most frequently asked in the questions and the ones that are more important than others.
In doing so, you spend more time on the questions that are more important and give you more marks than others. This technique can help you if you have limited time to be time-conscious.
Technical Drawing Past Questions Pattern
Past Questions and Answers are patterned in multiple-choice format only and it is not usually computer-based. All Student are expected to be in the exam hall on time with their exam materials. Any course that involves calculation means you are to bring mathematical instruments, logarithm tables, and a calculator to assist you in the examination (IF IT IS ACCEPTED BY THE EXAMINER).
Sample of Technical Drawing Past Questions
1. A flat instrument containing various cutout shapes designed to speed up drawing is called
A. pair of compasses.
B. pair of dividers.
2. The following are drawing materials except
A. drawing paper.
C. flexible curve.
3. Good lettering must have the following features except
4. A title block should contain the following information except
A. cost of materials.
C. drawing number.
E. scale used.
5. In perspective drawing, the position on the horizon where the projection lines converge is
A. axis of vision.
B. Centre of vision.
C. horizon plane.
D. station point.
E. vanishing point.
How to Buy
The complete Technical Drawing Past Questions with accurate answers is N2,000.
To purchase this past question, Please chat with the Whatsapp number 08162517909 to check availability before you proceed to make Payment.
After payment, send (1) proof of payment, (2) course of study, (3) name of past questions paid for, and (4) email address to Ifiokobong (Examsguru) at Whatsapp: 08162517909. We will send the past questions to your email address.Pastquestions.com.ng
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment?
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hands and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for Technical Drawing Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be a top priority and not a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Babcock University Post UTME Past Questions and Answers, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastery of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will help you refresh your memory and boost your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse, or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like it: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, and to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you enhance retention.
- Reduce your time on social media: Some people live their entire lives on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you score as high as possible.myPastQuestion.com.
We wish you good luck!