Biology WAEC Past Questions PDF – Biology past questions and answers for WAEC are now available for download in PDF format. Please take a look at below how to access past questions that will help boost your score and overall performance in the Biology WAEC examination.
You can scroll down to see the free sample past questions and answers below.
Why you need Biology WAEC Past Questions Pdf
Students usually have anxiety when exams are near. Their mind keeps thinking about how the exams will look and if they will get their best grades. Some end up being sick because they cannot manage the pressure within them.
However, you can overcome this by preparing your mind on what to expect. Past questions will help you to familiarize yourself with exam questions. As a result, you can have peace of mind because you know what you are likely to find in the exams.
Biology WAEC Past Questions Pdf Pattern
Biology WAEC Past Questions Pdf are patterned as objectives, subjective, and practical. We have made it very easy for you. we compiled all the questions for many years and put them together but we indicate the specific years of their occurrence. We provide the correct answers to save you time. All you need to do is devote quality time to studying the Biology WAEC Past Questions PDF and watch yourself change the narrative by scoring better than you expected.
Sample of Biology WAEC Past Questions Pdf
- A. multicellular organisms are made up of cells
- B. All cells in a multicellular organism function as single-cell
- C. The function of a multicellular organism is the total of the functions of its constituent cells
- D. The function of a single cell is superior to that of the multicellular organism
- E. the cells of a multicellular organism are similar in structure
- A. plasma membrane
- B. contractile vacuole
- C. cell wall
- D. protoplasm
- E. nucleus
- A. Its cells are linked together by cytoplasmic strands
- B. Its cells are joined to form organs
- C. The cylindrical cells are linked end to end
- D. The filaments consist of one cell only
- E. It is an algae containing large vacuoles
- A. osmosis
- B. inhalation
- C. diffusion
- D. exhalation
- E. breathing
- A. It involves movement of water molecules only
- B. Molecules move from a region of higher concentration to a region of lower concentration
- C. differentially permeable membrane must be present for diffusion to occur
- D. It involves when a solute can no longer dissolve in a solvent of only solute molecules into the Bowman’s capsule
- E. It occurs when a solute can no longer dissolve in a solvent
- A. oxidation
- B. fermentation
- C. tissue respiration
- D. Alcohol production
- E. decomposition
- A. providing support for the body
- B. Protection of delicate internal organs
- C. maintenance of the shape of the body
- D. providing attachment for muscles
- E. controlling growth rate in animals
- A. ligament
- B. cartilage
- C. synovial membrane
- D. tendons
- E. connective tissue
Which of the following tissues is not found in the stem and root of monocotyledons?
- A. Xylem
- B. Cambium
- C. Pith
- D. Cortex
- E. Pericycle
- A. oxygenated blood from the right ventricles to the lungs
- B. oxygenated blood from the lungs to the left auricle
- C. deoxygenated blood from the lungs
- D. oxygenated blood from the lungs to the right auricle
- E. deoxygenated blood from the right ventricle to the lungs
How to Buy
The complete Biology WAEC Past Questions PDF with accurate answers is N2,000.
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment?
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hands and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for Biology WAEC Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be a top priority and not a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Babcock University Post UTME Past Questions and Answers, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastery of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will help you refresh your memory and boost your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse, or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like it: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, and to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you enhance retention.
- Reduce your time on social media: Some people live their entire lives on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you score as high as possible.myPastQuestion.com.
We wish you good luck!