Chemistry WAEC Past Question – For candidates who intend to write WAEC this year, we have good resources that can help you achieve all you need in terms of grades. we are referring to the Chemistry WAEC Past Question. This is what will guide you for the exams. when planning to sit for chemistry. Getting this last question will help you score higher than your competitors. It will expose you to the questions that have been asked previously as those questions and answers get repeated every year and if you don’t have a copy of this last question, then I am afraid, you are missing out.
We have in stock reliable Chemistry WAEC Past Question. This means that you are going to receive these past questions via your email address or WhatsApp once you have paid for them. It is going to be in softcopy, you can either choose to download it and read it with your Android phone or laptop at your own convenience – wherever and whenever. See more details on why you should buy the Chemistry WAEC Past Question how to make payments and other important information below.
Chemistry WAEC Past Question Pattern
Normally, the Chemistry WAEC Past Question are in three patterns. There is the objective, theory, and the practical aspect of the questions We have made it very easy for you. we bring all the questions for many years and put them together but we indicate the specific years of their occurrence. We provide the correct answers to save you time. All you need to do is devote quality time to studying the Chemistry WAEC Past Question and watch yourself change the narrative by scoring better than you expected in the examination.
Download free Chemistry WAEC Past Question
Yes, you can get free Chemistry WAEC Past Question from us. Just for us to demonstrate to you that we have the authentic it, we can send you a link to download one-year Chemistry WAEC Past Question from us.
The Chemistry WAEC Past Question free pdf download is only one year. You will need to study all the years to be sure that you have covered the whole previous years’ questions.
Chemistry WAEC Past Question Sample
In other to know that we are giving out the original Chemistry WAEC Past Question, we have decided to give you some free samples as proof of what we said earlier.
- A. Cu(NO3)3 + NO + N2O4 + H2O
- B. Cu(NO3)2 + NO + H2O
- C. CuO + NO2 + H2O
- D. Cu(NO2)3 + NO2 + H2O
- A. all the reactants have been used up
- B. all the products have been formed
- C. there is no further change in temperature
- D. the rates of the forward and backward reactions are equal
- E. the rate of formation of the products decreases with time
- A. lactic acid
- B. amino acid
- C. propanoic acid
- D. palmitic acid
- E. stearic acid
- A. manufacture of tetraoxosulphate (VI) acid
- B. prevention of the growth of fungi
- C. vulcanization rubber
- D. manufacture of dyes
- E. coating of steel to prevent rusting
- A. is a double decomposition
- B. is a neutralization
- C. is reversible
- D. is usually catalysed
- E. attains equilibrium after a few seconds
How to Buy
The complete Chemistry WAEC Past Question with accurate answers is N2,000.
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment?
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hands and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for Chemistry WAEC Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be a top priority and not a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Babcock University Post UTME Past Questions and Answers, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastery of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will help you refresh your memory and boost your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse, or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like it: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, and to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you enhance retention.
- Reduce your time on social media: Some people live their entire lives on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you score as high as possible.myPastQuestion.com.
We wish you good luck!