Commerce Past Questions – Commerce Past Questions is now available for easy download. Just follow the instructions on how to get a full PDF copy.
Good grades in commerce are the only gateway to getting admission into any institution, so candidates who apply should seize this opportunity to get themselves equipped by grabbing a copy of this study material. The good news here is that we’ve gone as far as compiling their most repeated questions just for you.
The best way to pass any exam is to study with the right material and our material is set to expose you to; a pattern in which questions are set, the time required for all the questions, the subject combination for each course, and the number of questions you’ll be expecting. With this, your chances of getting admitted will be very high, giving you an edge over others and an insight into what the question looks like.
This study material is now compatible with all devices and it is designed in PDF format for easy download. In case you encounter any difficulty trying to download this study pack please do well to leave a comment in the comment section, and our team will attend to you. Below are other relevant information concerning the screening exercise, Samples of this study pack, and how to download the full PDF copy.
Commerce Past Questions Pattern
Normally, the Commerce Past Questions a multiple-choice and theory questions depending on the type of exam pattern with no practicals, We have made it very easy for you. we bring all the questions for many years and put them together but we indicate the specific years of their occurrence. We provide the correct answers to save you time. All you need to do is devote quality time to studying the Commerce Past Questions and watch yourself change the narrative by scoring better than you expected in the examination.
Why You Need Commerce Past Questions
Studying past papers is a valuable part of exam preparation and helps keep revision focused on important themes whilst practicing exam-style questions.
Past exam papers are one of the most helpful tools available to prepare for both internal and external examinations as they provide students with practical insight into how the forthcoming exam paper is likely to look and the key themes or subject areas most likely to be covered. Before starting revision for a subject it is always worth taking time to seek out past papers.
Sample of Commerce Past Questions
To prove the authenticity of our past questions, we have decided to show you samples of the past questions. See the past question sample below;
C) commencement of business
D) business registration
A) the name conflicts with that of another
B) it does not put ‘limited’ after its proposed name
C) it has no paid-up capital
D) it has no asset of its own
B) ECO WAS
A) primary occupation
B) secondary occupation
C) tertiary occupation
D) construction occupation
i. Shoemaker ii. Policeman iii. Fisherman iv. Gardener v. Broker
The persons engaged in the primary occupation are
A) i, iii and iv
B) iii and iv
C) iii and v
D) i, ii and v
How to Buy
The complete Commerce Past Questions with accurate answers is N2,000.
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment?
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hands and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.Pastquestions.com.ng
7 Tips to Prepare for Commerce Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be a top priority, not a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Babcock University Post UTME Past Questions and Answers, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastery of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will help you refresh your memory and boost your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse, or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like it: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, and to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you enhance retention.
- Reduce your time on social media: Some people live their entire lives on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you score as high as possible.myPastQuestion.com.
We wish you good luck!