2022 WAEC Past Questions – The purpose of these practice questions is to assess your readiness for the WAEC exams. Knowing how the WAEC formulates its questions and how it desires them to be answered will be helpful to you. All past questions on the platform have answers published by WAEC. In the meantime, if you study the previous questions carefully, you might find some repetitions of questions that will be on the WAEC Examination you are preparing for.
Because of the nature of these exams, we have would that all candidates own a copy of this past question for personal use. This is because preparing for WAEC exams without the use of past questions, will amount to a waste of time and may not be necessary. The past question is portable to carry, simple and comprehensive has both questions and answers in it.
Why you need 2022 WAEC Past Questions
There is a very high likelihood that an exam will contain questions from the past. In actuality, up to almost greater percentage of the questions on your exam will be past questions that have been rephrased or repeated.
If every student understood this, there would be no situations where most students continue to fail. If you are committed to passing the upcoming test, it is crucial to use previous questions from resources like this one.
Sample of 2022 WAEC Past Questions
1. Which of these countries Colonized Nigeria?
- A. Africa
- B. Britain
- C. Europe
- D. America
- E. United Kingdom
Correct Answer: B (Britain)
2. In which Year did Nigeria get its independence?
Correct Answer: A(1960)
3. Nigeria is in a Continent Called?
- A. Biafra
- B. South-South
- C. Africa
- D. Niger Delta
- E. Ecowas
Correct Answer: C,( Africa)
Below are few samples of the section B 2022 WAEC Past Questions.
In what five ways can the pre-colonial history of Nigeria be reconstructed?
The pre-history of Nigeria can be restructured through:
– oral traditions;
– archeological findings;
– study of serology;
– the study of numismatic;
– the study of ethnobotany;
– art forms;
– written/documentary sources;
a. List any three articles of trade exported to North Africa from Western Sudan during the trans-Saharan trade.
b. Highlight any four factors that contributed to the decline of the trans-Saharan trade.
– Hides and skin
– Ostrich feathers
– The North African towns were embroiled in internal and external conflicts.
– The cities of Gao, Timbuctu/Timbuktu and Janne declined in economic importance.
– The Portuguese exploration of Africa opened a new window of trade with Europeans on the coast of West Africa.
– As the trade in gold was declining the trade in slaves was increasing rapidly on the West African Coast.
– The Europeans introduced items of trade which were cheaper and more attractive.
– The Moroccan invasion of Songhai in the 16th century.
– The power struggle in Bornu and Hausaland in the 17th and 18th Centuries.
– Iron items were used for religious purposes.
How to Buy
The complete 2022 WAEC Past Questions with accurate answers is N2,000.
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment?
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hands and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.Pastquestions.com.ng
7 Tips to Prepare for WAEC Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be a top priority, not a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Babcock University Post UTME Past Questions and Answers, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastery of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will help you refresh your memory and boost your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse, or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like it: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, and to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you enhance retention.
- Reduce your time on social media: Some people live their entire lives on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you score as high as possible.myPastQuestion.com.
We wish you good luck!