Common Entrance Past Questions – Common Entrance Past Questions represent an invaluable resource for students actively preparing for the Common Entrance Examination. These materials actively encompass a compilation of previous years’ exam papers, complete with corresponding answers and explanations. Common Entrance Exams are pivotal for students transitioning from primary to secondary education.
These past questions in active formats, often available as PDFs or printed materials, provide a critical insight into the exam’s structure, question types, and subject-specific content. By engaging with Common Entrance Past Questions, students can actively familiarize themselves with the examination environment and develop effective test-taking strategies.
Moreover, these materials serve as a self-assessment tool, helping students identify areas of strength and weakness. This active preparation empowers students to tailor their studies effectively and boosts their confidence, leading to better performance and successful admission to reputable secondary schools. In summary, Common Entrance Past Questions are indispensable tools for students aiming to excel in this pivotal examination.
Common Entrance Past Questions Patterned?
Common Entrance Past Questions are meticulously patterned to reflect the format and content of previous Common Entrance Examinations. These resources include questions from various subjects, typically including Mathematics, English Language, Science, and General Studies. The pattern consists of multiple-choice questions, short answer questions, and sometimes essay questions, closely mirroring the types of assessments students will encounter during the actual exam.
The questions adhere to the curriculum and syllabus prescribed for Common Entrance Exams, ensuring that students are well-prepared for the specific content areas assessed. Studying Common Entrance Past Questions enables students to become familiar with the examination structure, question styles, and subject matter emphasis. By actively engaging with these materials, students can enhance their readiness, boost their confidence, and significantly improve their performance in the Common Entrance Examination, thereby securing admission to reputable secondary schools.
Why You Need A Copy of Common Entrance Past Questions
Acquiring a copy of Common Entrance Past Questions is essential for several reasons. Firstly, it offers students a clear understanding of the examination’s format, question types, and subject-specific content. This familiarity aids in effective preparation and reduces anxiety on the test day.
Secondly, Common Entrance Past Questions serve as practical study tools for assessing one’s strengths and weaknesses. By actively practicing with these materials, students can identify areas that require improvement and focus their efforts accordingly.
Thirdly, these past questions facilitate the development of effective time management and exam strategies. Students can practice answering questions within stipulated time limits, thereby optimizing their performance during the actual exam.
Lastly, Common Entrance Past Questions instill confidence in students, increasing their chances of scoring well and securing admission to prestigious secondary schools. In essence, having a copy of these past questions is instrumental in achieving success in the Common Entrance Examination.
Common Entrance Past Questions Sample
In other to know that we are giving out the original Common Entrance Past Questions, we have decided to give you some free samples as proof of what we said earlier.
Fill in the gap: That is the man _________ killed the snake.
The dog ran ________ the road.
My cousin __________ some apples from the supermarket yesterday.
- Will buy.
It _________ raining all day.
- Has been.
- Had being.
- Have been.
- Have being.
- Has been.
- Convert 574 to Roman numerals. 5.
- „ DLXXVI
- Correct 0.0579 to 2 significant figures.
- Arrange 2/3, 5/6,V2 and V4 in ascending order.
A- XU> 5fe,2/3’V2 7-
C V2 ‘2/3’V4» ÿ6
D- V4, V2, 2/3, 5/6
- Find the square root of
- Ina class, there are 20 girls and 30 boys. Find the ratio of girls to boys.
- Ade bought a pair of shoes for
N1000.00 and sold it for £4800.00.
What is his percentage loss?
- Express 0.75 as a fraction.
8. Find the simple interest on N8000.00 for 4 years at 2% per annum.
- A girl bought 3 sachets of detergent for $$120.00. For how much would she buy 20 sachets?
- The sum of 16 and 20 is divided by the product of 6 and 2, find the result.
How to Buy
The complete Common Entrance Past Questions with accurate answers is N2,000.
To purchase this past question, Please chat with the Whatsapp number 08162519709 to check availability before you proceed to make Payment.
After payment, send the (1) proof of payment, (2) course of study, (3) name of past questions paid for and (4) email address to Ifiokobong (Examsguru) at Whatsapp: 08162519709. We will send the past questions to your email address.
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for Nigeria Common Entrance Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Nigeria Common Entrance Past Questions And Answers, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse, or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more of fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention.
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.
We wish you good luck!