CRK Past Questions and Answers – Christian Religious Knowledge is one of the elective courses. These past questions are available in this post and they will be of tremendous help to you. It can be downloaded for free in this post.
Most candidates do not seem to have an interest in getting Past Questions again, but I can put it to you that it is a great way of studying for this examination and that is why you still need to get the past questions and answers as it reveals repeated questions and answers on CRK. Please note that these aren’t just likely questions to be asked on CRK Exams, but actual questions that are often repeated in Examination on CRK.
Why you need CRK Past Questions and Answers
Past questions help identify your strengths and weaknesses and capitalize on them. We all know that there are some subjects you know more than others. Understanding this helps you to first answer the subjects you know and like the most before moving to other less interesting and difficult questions.
CRK Past Questions and Answers Pattern
The Past Questions are patterned as OBJECTIVE questions with numerous questions to be completed during the time frame of the examination. We have made it very easy for you. we bring all the questions for many years and put them together but we indicate the specific years of their occurrence. We provide the correct answers to save you time. All you need to do is devote quality time to studying the CRK Past Questions and Answers and watch yourself change the narrative by scoring better than you expected.
Sample of CRK Past Questions and Answers
Pharaoh’s fear for the growth and might of Israel made him…
A) drive the Israelites out of Egypt
B) afflict the Israelites with a heavy burden
C) drown Israelites’ babies in the Nile
D) punish the Israelites with starvation
And he said, “Cast it on the ground”, This instruction was meant to
A) convince Pharaoh to harden his heart
B) showcase God’s mighty power
C) rescue the Jews from bondage
D) change the snake into a rod
The discovery of pomegranates and figs at Eschol gave the Spies sent by Moses
Joshua was chosen to succeed Moses because
A) Moses was very old
B) had now rejected Moses
C) Moses was asked for a successor
D) God’s spirit was with Joshua
Deborah was described as a judge because she
A) predicted the fall of Jabin
B) rescued Israel by killing Sisera
C) prophesied that a woman would kill Sisera
D) fought to free Israel from Canaanite domination
In his preparation for the battle against Sisera, Barak chose his troops from the tribe of
A) Judah and Issachar
B) Zebulun and Naphtali
C) Dan and Benjamin
D) Gad and Asther
How to Buy
The complete CRK Past Questions and Answers with accurate answers are N2,000.
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment?
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hands and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.Pastquestions.com.ng
7 Tips to Prepare for CRK Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be a top priority, not a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Babcock University Post UTME Past Questions and Answers, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastery of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will help you refresh your memory and boost your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse, or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like it: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, and to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you enhance retention.
- Reduce your time on social media: Some people live their entire lives on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you score as high as possible.myPastQuestion.com.
We wish you good luck!