Download Jamb Past Questions – Will you be writing Jamb this year? We have made the past question very simple, portable, and affordable such that every student can get it or download it as long as they have access to the smartphone.
Previous jamb candidates who got this past question from us are all happy they did because it played an important role in helping them during the exams and they eventually secured admission into the university.
This is why we can assure you that this past question will be helpful to you. In a world where admission is highly competitive, you need to score very high so you can attract the attention of your chosen institution and be offered admission into any course of your choice. One way to achieve this is by getting Jamb Past Questions And Answers Pdf Download Format from us.
Why you need to Download Jamb Past Questions
The importance of past questions can never be underestimated. The past questions comes with a lot of benefits. Past questions reveals to us question patterns set by any examination and often times questions are repeated Verbatim.
However, we have decided to compile you past questions for free but without answers on them. All the past Questions and answers are already included in the JAMB that you can download right here too.
Download Jamb Past Questions Pattern
The thing is when you Download Jamb Past Questions And Answers in PDF Format, it is in a multiple-choice question pattern. We have made it very easy for you. we bring all the questions for many years and put them together but we indicate the specific years of their occurrence. We provide the correct answers in order to save your time. All you need to do is to devote quality time to study it when you Download Jamb Past Questions And Answers in PDF Format and watch yourself change the narrative by scoring better than you expected in the examination.
Sample of Jamb Past Questions
1. Root hairs are developed from the …
A. root apex B. epidermis of roots
C. vascular bundles D. endodermis
Use Fig. 1 to answer questions 2-4
Fig 1 represents a cross-section of a part of a
2. Which of the following features can be used to
identify Fig 1?
A. Position of 7 B. Its circular nature C. Number of 5
D. Presence of 3 E. Width of 2.
3. The main function of 6 is to
A. separate 5 from 7 B. produce more of 5 and 7.
C. produce cork D. translocate water and mineral salt
E. conduct carbon dioxide to the other parts.
4. The main function of 4 is to
A. surround the inner tissues B. produce cork
C. produce root hairs D. produce lateral roots
E. produce more of 3.
5. In a dicot leaf, guard cells differ from other
epidermal cells because they
A. have no definite shape B. lack nuclei
C. are smaller D. contain chloroplasts E. lack vacuole.
6. Which of the following structures is NOT found in the
female agama lizard?
A. Pre-anal pads B. Eardrum C. Gular fold
D. Nasal scale E. Nuchal crest.
7. Herbs differ from shrubs because they
A. do not produce fruits B. are useful to herbalists
C. do not become woody D. are only annuals E. are
8. If an isolated living cell is left in distilled water for two
hours, it is likely to
A. lose some of its water to the surrounding water
B. lose all of its water to the surrounding water
C. reproduce by binary fission D. become
How to Buy
The complete Download Jamb Past Questions with accurate answers is N2,000.
To purchase this past question, Please chat with the WhatsApp number 08162517909 to check availability before you proceed to make Payment.
After payment, send (1) proof of payment, (2) course of study, (3) name of past questions paid for, and (4) email address to Ifiokobong (Examsguru) at WhatsApp: 08162517909. We will send the past questions to your email address.Pastquestions.com.ng
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment?
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hands and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for Jamb Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be a top priority and not a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Babcock University Post UTME Past Questions and Answers, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastery of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will help you refresh your memory and boost your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse, or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like it: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, and to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you enhance retention.
- Reduce your time on social media: Some people live their entire lives on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you score as high as possible.myPastQuestion.com.
We wish you good luck!