Information reaching us has it that the EBSU predegree admission form is now out. Candidates can now practice the available EKSU predegree past question and answers on this website. We are myPastQuestion.com and we are the largest past question database.
Sample EKSU predegree past question and answers
INSTRUCTION: Candidates for English language must attempt questions on English language, literature and any other two subjects. On the whole, four sections are to be attempted. All Answers must provided on the OMR sheet.
Choose the word or expression which best completes each sentence
- Angela………..me before returning to school A. will have visited B. must have visited C. ought to have visited D. has to visit
- They………… receive visitors at short notice A. use to B. are used to C. used to
- are always
- If he were to apologizes I will properly forgive him A. I shall not forgive him even he apologizes B. he is likely to be apologizes and be forgiven C. I shall definitely forgive him if he apologizes D. If he apologize., I shall decide whether to forgive him
- He dashed out and within…………..He came back. A. a twinkle of an eye
- twinkling of an eye C. a close of the eye D. a twinkling of an eye
- Candidates who are not accustomed to……… Fast will fine it difficult to finish this paper A. write B. writing C. having written D. haven written
NOT COMPLETE! NOT COMPLETE!!
To Get Complete EKSU predegree past question and answers, kindly follow the instructions below.
Buy Online: You can buy the past questions online using your ATM card and get the link to download the past questions immediately. Also, the download link will be sent to your email address immediately.
Get JAMB Past Questions for all subjects here.
You can also buy JAMB Past Questions on myPastQuestion.com.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
Here are top Post UTME Resources for you
Share this information. It might be help to others.