Information reaching the ExamsGuru Team has it that the Federal Government Scholarship form is now out. Interested candidates will need the Federal Government Scholarship Past Questions and Answers so as to prepare very well for the scholarship interview.
We the examsguru Team has compiled the up-to-date Federal Government Scholarship Past Questions and Answers and it’s available for download in PDF format.
Here at myPastQuestion.com, our main aim is to provide candidates will previous exam past questions for them to use when preparing for various exams.
Nature of Federal Government Scholarship Exam
Since so many people apply for the scholarship, the Federal Government Scholarship exam is very competitive. The exam comprises three sections;
a. Current Affairs,
b. quantitative reasoning
c. Verbal reasoning.
Mode of Download: PDF through email address.
How to Download Federal Government Scholarship Past Questions and Answers
To Download, call the Examsguru agent here to enquire for availability – 08026529647.
Share this post with others.
SAMPLE Federal Government Scholarship Board – FSB Scholarship Examination Sample Questions
Here are 10 FSB scholarship examination sample questions from past Federal Scholarship Board (FSB) examination exercises. You will find that the questions are quite simple.
1) The average ages of three persons is 27 years. Their ages are in the proportion of 1:3:5.What is the age in years of the youngest one among them.
2) An aeroplane covers a certain distance at a speed of 240 kmph in 5 hours. To cover the same distance in 1 hours, it must travel at a speed of:
A. 300 kmph
B. 360 kmph
C. 600 kmph
D. 720 kmph
3) The 2006 World Cup Football Tournament held in
4) For which of the following disciplines is Nobel Prize awarded?
A. Physics and Chemistry
B. Physiology or Medicine
C. Literature, Peace and Economics
D. All of the above
5) Entomology is the science that studies
A. Behavior of human beings
C. The origin and history of technical and scientific terms
D. The formation of rocks
6) Marathon is to race as hibernation is to
7) Which of the following numbers is divisible by 3, 4, 5, and 6?
8) Which of the following completes the missing series? SCD TEF UGH … WKL
9) Look at this series: 8, 6, 9, 23, 87 , … What number should come next?
10) Look carefully for the pattern, and then choose which pair of numbers comes next. 42 40 38 35 33 31 28
A. 25 22
B. 26 23
C. 26 24
D. 25 23
E. 26 22
* What is the full meaning of CFR?
These questions were set in previous Federal Government Scholarship Board (FSB) Examinations. The FSB exam is organized by JAMB and their questions always include analogy, arithmetic, current affair, IT, Verbal and Quantitative Reasoning and English Language.
Note: It is not JAMB UTME but JAMB aptitude test or recruitment exam.
About FSB Scholarships
The Federal Government of Nigeria through the Federal Ministry of Education through the Federal Scholarship Board offers the Bilateral Educational Agreement (BEA) Oversea Scholarships to Nigerian undergraduate, masters and doctoral students.
The BEA Awards are scholarship awards made to eligible Nigerian youths after due process by development partners who have entered into Bilateral Educational agreement with Nigeria. Nigeria equally offers reciprocal awards to citizens of the following Bilateral Education Agreement countries: China, Romania, and Cuba.
The Honourable Minister of Education (HME) usually annually invites interested and qualified Nigerians to participate in the Nomination Interview for the Bilateral Educational Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Award tenable in Russia, China, Morocco, Turkey, Algeria, Romania, Serbia, Japan, Ukraine, Cuba, Greece, Czech Republic, Syria, Macedonia, Mexico, Egypt, Tunisia etc. Federal Ministry of Education Overseas Scholarships is for Undergraduate, Masters and PhD Nigerian Students.
The Total scholarship value is scheduled as follows:
• Any of the above countries are responsible for the tuition and accommodation.
• While Nigeria government takes care of the following;
• $500 monthly for supplementation.
• $250 yearly for warm clothing.
• $200 yearly for Health Insurance.
• $500 yearly for medical scholars only.
• $1000 for PG research grant yearly were applicable.
• N100,000 – Take off for PG scholars were applicable
• N60,000 – Take off for UG scholars were applicable
The Federal Government of Nigeria through the Federal Ministry of Education through the Federal Scholarship Board offers Local Scholarships to Nigerian undergraduate, masters and doctoral students who are studying in one institution or the other within Nigeria.