ICAN Past Questions pdf – Are you intending to write ICAN Examination to become a member of this prestigious accounting body in the world and you do not have a glimpse of how the examination would look like. If yes, then we have got you covered. You do not have to worry anymore because we understand you may be thinking of how to scale through the exam successfully with ease this is why we bring you ICAN Past Questions pdf and were rest assured that this past question is endowed with the solution that you need.
Before going for any examination, maximum preparation is required to get the necessary success. therefore, we bring you information on ICAN Past Questions pdf, what it is all about, how it is patterned to suit your demand, and the easiest way to download or get it.
What is ICAN Past Questions pdf
Let us begin by explaining what this past question is all about. ICAN Past Questions pdf is the compilation of all the Questions that ICAN has given to professional Candidates to write and qualify to be certified as chartered accountants and the past question is presented in pdf format.
We have made it very simple, portable, and affordable such that every student can get it or download it as long as they have access to the smartphone. therefore, ICAN Past Questions pdf is what every intending ICAN prospective candidate needs to pass the examination well.
All those who have bought our past questions have been giving testimonies of how it helped them. We are very sure it is going to help you as well. When you get this past question it will definitely help you to score higher than your competitors and give you an edge over them.
With the proper use of our original ICAN Past Questions pdf, you will definitely pass the exams and come out with flying colors. This Past Question comes to you through your email address or WhatsApp once you make payments to purchase it. The downloadable format is going to be in softcopy, you can either choose to download it and read with your android phone or laptop and at your own convenience – wherever and whenever.
ICAN Past Questions pdf Pattern
Normally, the ICAN Past Questions pdf are in a multi-choice question pattern. We have made it very easy for you. we bring all the questions for many years and put them together but we indicate the specific years of their occurrence. All you need to do is to devote quality time to study the ICAN Past Questions pdf and watch yourself change the narrative by scoring better than you expected in the ICAN exam.
Why You Need ICAN Past Questions pdf
The ICAN exam is not just an ordinary examination and as such should not be taken lightly. To prepare for ICAN exams, one needs to lay hold of numerous study materials as well as the ICAN past question and answers for adequate preparation. Getting the ICAN Past Questions pdf will help you pass the exams with ease by doing the following for you:
It will expose you to the questions that have been asked years back as most of those questions and answers get repeated every year while some will just be rephrased. So if you don’t have a copy of this past question, then you are losing out.
- It, however, provides useful information about the types of questions to expect and helps you prevent unpleasant surprises.
- You will be able to detect and answer repeated questions quickly and easily.
- You will be able to find out the number of questions you will see in the exams.
ICAN Past Questions pdf Sample
In other to know that we are giving out the original ICAN Past Questions, we have decided to give you some free samples as proof of what we said earlier.
(1) Which of the items listed below is NOT an example of distribution overheads?
- Upkeep and running of delivery vans
- Samples and displays
- Warehouse wages and salaries
- Packing cases
- Loading expenses
(2) Wages are paid at an agreed rate per hour, day or week without reference to work done in the following circumstances EXCEPT
- Factory operatives’ work.
- General laborers’ work.
- Supervisors and inspectors’ work.
- Where supervision is close.
- Where measurement of work would not be simple.
(3) Which of the under-listed factors is NOT considered in computing Economic Order Quantity (EOQ)?
- Reorder level
- Annual demand
- Cost of holding stock
- Cost of ordering
- Storage facility
(4) Over-absorption of overheads occurs where
- Absorbed overheads exceed budgeted overheads.
- Actual overheads exceed absorbed overheads.
- Budgeted overheads exceed absorbed overheads.
- Absorbed overheads exceed actual overheads.
- Over-absorbed overheads exceed budgeted overheads.
(5) In marginal costing techniques, breakeven point is the level of activity where contribution is equal to
- Profit plus tax.
- Fixed cost plus profit.
- Gross profit.
- Fixed cost only.
- Variable cost plus fixed cost
(6) In marginal costing techniques, breakeven point is the level of activity where contribution is equal to
- Profit plus tax.
- Fixed cost plus profit.
- Gross profit.
- Fixed cost only.
- Variable cost plus fixed cost.
(7) In the accounts of a process costing system, scraps would be charged to
- Cost Centre.
- Abnormal loss account.
- Profit and loss account.
- Production control.
How to Buy
The complete ICAN Past Questions pdf with accurate answers is N2,000.
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment?
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hands and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.Pastquestions.com.ng
7 Tips to Prepare for ICAN Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be a top priority, not a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Babcock University Post UTME Past Questions and Answers, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastery of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will help you refresh your memory and boost your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse, or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like it: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, and to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you enhance retention.
- Reduce your time on social media: Some people live their entire lives on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you score as high as possible.myPastQuestion.com.
We wish you good luck!