NECO Civic Education Past Questions pdf – Due to the complicated nature of the subject matter, many people are unable to do well in this subject during the examination. Suppose you are one of the students in this category. In that case, you do not need to bother about it anymore because we have the solution to that problem, and the solution is in having NECO Civic Education Past Questions pdf. However, you need to understand that before going for any examination, maximum preparation is required to get the necessary success. therefore, we bring you information on the NECO Civic Education Past Questions pdf, what it is all about, how it is patterned to suit your demand, and the easiest way to download or get it.
All those who have our past questions have been giving testimonies of how it helped them. We are very sure it is going to help you as well.
Why you need NECO Civic Education Past Questions pdf
- Helps understand likely exam time length.
- Indicates a typical number of questions.
- Identifies several choices provided.
- Helps work out the time required for each question.
- Identifies the style of exam questions (short-answer, multiple choice, or essays).
- Helps practice exam techniques.
- Helps identify key subject areas to focus on in revision.
NECO Civic Education Past Questions pdf Pattern
NECO Civic Education Past Questions pdf are in a multiple-choice question pattern and essay. We have made it very easy for you. We bring all the questions for many years and put them together but we indicate the specific years of their occurrence. We provide the correct answers to save you time. All you need to do is devote quality time to studying the NECO Civic Education Past Questions pdf and watch yourself change the narrative by scoring better than you expected in the examination.
Sample of NECO Civic Education Past Questions pdf
No. (1a) Citizenship education is an education that empowers individuals to understand their rights and to be responsible, respectful, and participatory.
(1b) (i)Allowing Citizens To Contribute For Common Good
(ii)Being Civil Competencies
(iii)Creating Freedom Awareness Among Citizens
(iv)Knowing Of One’s Constitutional Rights
(v)Ensuring Equality Of Citizens
(vi)Understanding The Truth
No (2a) (Pick any 5)
(ii) Multi-tasking skills.
(vi) Leadership skills.
(ix) A sense of humor.
Ii. religion and belief is a de facto in the morning would be good. Consider before they give their children for marriage.
iii. Educational background is another factor a responsible parent the children
iv. Personality and character of the partner of a child must be considered by the parent
V. Occupation of the partner of the child is also the partner’s mouth
(3a) Inter inter-communal relationship is a relationship that exists between two or more communities. One of the major objectives of the Government is to ensure that the Government is close to the members of the community and provide a forum where local people can defend themselves and also develop their local communities.
(3b) (i) Provision of political development:- A good and positive inter-communal relationship helps to promote political development of different kinds and ensures that concerned communities participate in issues related to the development of the community.
(ii) Promotion of peace and unity:- A positive inter-communal relationship will help to promote peace and unity in the community.
(iii) Enhancement of security:- It ensures stable and standby security consciousness in the community. It will help to remove fear of violence, war, or any kind of between communities.
(iv) Promotion of tribal Marriage:- When there is a good relationship between different communities, it becomes easy for communal/tribal marriage to take place. Positive inter-communal relationships will enhance the willingness of the communities to give out their sons and daughters to others from another tribe.
(v) Promotion of economic Progress:- A responsible and positive inter-communal relationship will enhance a peaceful atmosphere and strategies for each other or each other business like inter-marketing strategies etc.
How to Buy
The complete NECO Civic Education Past Questions pdf with accurate answers is N2,000.
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment?
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hands and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.Pastquestions.com.ng
7 Tips to Prepare for NECO Civic Education Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be a top priority, not a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Babcock University Post UTME Past Questions and Answers, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastery of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will help you refresh your memory and boost your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse, or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like it: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, and to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you enhance retention.
- Reduce your time on social media: Some people live their entire lives on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you score as high as possible.myPastQuestion.com.
We wish you good luck!