IELTS Past Questions and Answers – Looking for an IELTS Past Questions and Answers free study pack? If yes, then you are lucky to come across this article. In this article, you shall learn about where and how to get the IELTS past questions and answers study guide at ease. However, before then, what is IELTS Past questions?
What is IELTS past questions?
The International English Language Testing System or IELTS is an international standardized test of English language proficiency for non-native English language speakers. Also, it is jointly managed by the British Council, IDP: IELTS Australia, and Cambridge Assessment English.
It was established in 1989. Also, it is one of the major English-language tests in the world. Furthermore, IELTS is accepted by most Australian, British, Canadian, European, Irish, and New Zealand academic institutions.
Additionally, it is the only Secure English Language Test approved by UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI) for visa customers applying both outside and inside the UK.
Why You Need IELTS Past Questions and Answers
Over 70 percent of applicants each year who sit and pass this exam all attest to the fact that the IELTS Past Questions and Answers to a great extent were of great help. As such, you need this study pack to pass your exams with flying colors.
Also, over 80% of the questions you will encounter in the exam hall will be familiar and easily answered if you study with past questions and answers. Hence, downloading the IELTS examination past questions and answers is not just necessary but your best bet.
Sample of IELTS Past Questions and Answers
The following are sample IELTS Past Questions and Answers:
1. Where is Your Hometown?
Answer: My hometown is in Hanoi, which is the capital city of Vietnam. And it’s located in the north of the country, not really that far from the southern Chinese border.
2. Is there Much to do in Your Hometown?
Answer: Oh yes, there’s certainly lots to do there as it’s a fairly big city. As such, if you like going out in the evening there are a lot of good restaurants and bars.
Also, if you prefer cultural activities there are museums and art galleries. But if you like nature there are lots of other things outside of the city which is easy to reach.
3. What are the People like in Your Hometown?
Answer: They are mostly quite friendly. But as with most big cities, everyone is often busy so it may seem as if they are not interested in speaking or having a chat.
However, if you live there you know that most people are quite happy to have a chat if they have time and will help you if needed.
4. What are You Studying at the Moment?
Answer: I’m studying history at university. It’s a four-year course, and I started it three years ago. Thus, I have just one year left. I’m enjoying it a lot so it will be sad to finish.
5. What Do You Like Most About Your Studies?
Answer: We learn about many things from the past such as politics and wars. But I like learning about how people lived in the past the most.
It’s amazing to see how our lives have changed so much from the past up until now. Also, in some ways, our lives have got much easier now. However, in other ways, the simplicity of life in the past made people much happier. Learning about all that is fascinating.
6. What Do You Hope to Do in the Future When You Have Finished?
Answer: I’m not sure at the moment. But I may go into teaching. This is why I’m doing the IELTS, as I intend to carry on and do a master’s in a specific area of history.
But I’ll probably decide for sure what to do when I have completed that.
How to Buy
The complete IELTS Past Questions and Answers with accurate answers is N2,000.
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment?
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hands and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.Pastquestions.com.ng
7 Tips to Prepare for IELTS Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be a top priority, not a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Babcock University Post UTME Past Questions and Answers, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastery of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will help you refresh your memory and boost your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse, or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like it: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, and to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you enhance retention.
- Reduce your time on social media: Some people live their entire lives on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you score as high as possible.myPastQuestion.com.
We wish you good luck!