IGCSE Past Question – On this page, we have provided step-by-step guidelines on how you can get the IGCSE Past Questions. Note this; if you are a student, you need to prepare with IGCSE question papers because this is the surest way to excel in the exams. IGCSE is one of the most popular global international certificate examinations for the secondary level of education. IGCSE (International General Certificate of Secondary Education) students appearing for the board examination, will need the past papers IGCSE to understand the exam pattern that is more subjective and mainly depends on the practical implementations.
Now listen to this; before going for any examination, maximum preparation is required to achieve the necessary success. Therefore, you need to have a copy of the IGCSE Past Question to use and prepare adequately for the screening. We will explain what it is all about, how it is patterned to suit your demand, and the easiest way to download or get it.
IGCSE Past Question Pattern
Normally, the IGCSE Past Questions are in a multiple-choice question pattern. We have made it very easy for you. we bring all the questions for many years and put them together but we indicate the specific years of their occurrence. We provide the correct answers to save you time. All you need to do is devote quality time to studying the IGCSE Past Question and watch yourself change the narrative by scoring better than you expected in the examination.
Why You Need IGCSE Past Question
If you do not want to be disappointed by your performance during the examination, then you need to get this past question. the main essence of getting this past question is to help you score higher and be successful. without any iota of doubt, there are other benefits you get when you buy IGCSE Past Question. they are:
- It will expose you to the questions that have been asked years back as most of those questions and answers get repeated every year while some will just be rephrased. So if you don’t have a copy of this past question, then you are losing out.
- It, however, provides useful information about the types of questions to expect and helps you prevent unpleasant surprises.
- You will be able to detect and answer repeated questions quickly and easily.
- You will be able to find out the number of questions you will see in the exams.
Sample of IGCSE Past Question
The following are some of the questions from the sample mathematics IGCSE past question papers.
(15.896- 0.567) / 4.2 x 2.123
Give your answer up to 2 relevant figures.
- Simplify 5c- d- 3d – 2c.
- Laura invests 600atarateofr600atarateofr90. Calculate the interest rate per annum.
- Q. A cuboid has a volume of180 cm3. The base of a square has a side length of 6cm. Then find the height of this cuboid.
- (image will be uploaded soon)
The diagram represents five cards.
Two of the cards are taken out randomly, without any replacement.
Get the probability that both cards reveal an even number.
How to Buy
The complete IGCSE Past Question with accurate answers is N2,000.
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment?
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hands and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.Pastquestions.com.ng
7 Tips to Prepare for IGCSE Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be a top priority, not a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Babcock University Post UTME Past Questions and Answers, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastery of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will help you refresh your memory and boost your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse, or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like it: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, and to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you enhance retention.
- Reduce your time on social media: Some people live their entire lives on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you score as high as possible.myPastQuestion.com.
We wish you good luck!