Jamb Past Question 2020 – Are you an intending Jamb candidate and you are wondering how you will make it in the examination and obtain good grades in the exams? would you love to participate in this year’s admission processes in any higher institution to gain admission to study your chosen course? if yes, then we have a proposal that would suit your ambition in this regard. We bring you the Jamb Past Question 2020 in PDF Format which will help you to achieve the dream of scoring very high so you can gain admission into the university this year.
Why you need Jamb Past Question 2020
Past questions help you understand which area of the questions is more important than others. In doing so, you spend more time on the questions that are more important and give you more marks than others. This technique can help you if you have limited time.
Jamb Past Question 2020 Patten
Past Questions and Answers are patterns in a multiple-choice question pattern. We have made it very easy for you. we bring all the questions for many years and put them together in the order of their occurrence. We provide the correct answers to save you time.
Sample of Jamb Past Question 2020
Question one Division of labour requires that the tasks in a production line be performed
A. by specialists
B. in stages
C. by all workers
D. by unskilled laborers
Question two Given that FC = ₦500, VC =
₦1,500, and Q = 50 units. Find the average cost of the product.
Question three Rent and administrative expenses are examples of
A. average fixed costs
B. average variable costs
C. fixed costs
D. variable costs
Question four A perfect competitor will continue to expand output up to the point where
A. TC > TR
B. MR = AR
C. MC < MR
D. MC > MR
Question five One of the characteristics of a monopolist is that he can influence
A. quantity produced by other producers
B. prices charged by other producers
C. both price and quantity
D. price or quantity
Question six A monopolist can boost his revenue by
A. adjusting both price and output upward
B. reducing total output to match the price
C. increasing price
D. reducing price
Question seven Which of the following can be used to measure the Gross National product in an open economy?
Question eight If MPC = 2/3 and investment is ₦100 million, the level of national income is
A. ₦100 million
B. ₦10 million
C. ₦303 million
D. ₦300 million
Question nine The precautionary demand for money is determined by
A. the rate of interest
B. the level of savings
C. the level of income
D. general price level
Question ten An inflation that co-exists with a high rate of unemployment is
C. demand-pull inflation
D. cost-push inflation
How to Buy
The complete Jamb Past Question 2020 with accurate answers is N2,000.
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment?
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hands and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for Jamb Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be a top priority and not a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Babcock University Post UTME Past Questions and Answers, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastery of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will help you refresh your memory and boost your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse, or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like it: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, and to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention.
- Reduce your time on social media: Some people live their entire lives on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you score as high as possible.myPastQuestion.com.
We wish you good luck!