Immigration Past Question and Answer – Download Immigration Past Question and Answer for Recruitment. This guide covers how to get NIS, Immigration aptitude test Past Question and Answer.
The truth is most of the past questions online may not be the real questions from Nigeria Immigration Service has set in the past. This past questions are original and they can be downloaded for free in this post. This article will give you tips that will make you successful in the NIS aptitude test with hints on the past questions. Below are the information gathered from candidates that have written NIS exam in the past.
Why you need Immigration Past Question and Answer
Past questions helps you understand which area of the questions are more important than others. In doing so, you spend more time on the questions that are more important and give you more marks than others. This technique can help you if you have limited time.
Immigration Past Question and Answer Pattern
Immigration Past Question and Answer are pattern in a multiple-choice, theory and practical question pattern. We have made it very easy for you. we bring all the questions for many years and put them together in the order of it occurrence. We provide the correct answers in order to save your time.
Sample of Immigration Past Question and Answer
1. One of these is not a type of passport in Nigeria
A. Nigeria Diplomatic or Official Passport
B. Nigeria Standard passport
C. Nigeria Pilgrims Passport
D. Nigeria Citizens Passport
2. ECOWAS was established in ____ and has it administrative headquarter in
(a) 1967 Lome
(b) 1975 Lome
(c) 1975 Lagos
(d) 1967 Lagos
3: The first general election in Nigeria was held in
4: Which of following is the core duty of the Nigeria Immigration?
(a) Persecuting offenders
(b) enforcing of Laws
(c) issuance of all Nigerian travel document
(d) Deporting of foreigners
5: The NIS was brought out of the Nigerian Police Force (NPF) in
6: The NIS was formally established by the act of parliament in
7: The first African country to introduce E-passport was
How to Buy
The complete Immigration Past Question and Answer with accurate answers is N2,000.
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment?
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hands and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.Pastquestions.com.ng
7 Tips to Prepare for Immigration Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be a top priority, not a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Babcock University Post UTME Past Questions and Answers, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastery of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will help you refresh your memory and boost your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse, or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like it: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, and to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you enhance retention.
- Reduce your time on social media: Some people live their entire lives on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you score as high as possible.myPastQuestion.com.
We wish you good luck!