Jamb Past Questions and Answers – This article brings you information about jamb past questions and answers. You need this past question for reasons that may be more beneficial to you than getting those of other years. If you have read through past questions from different years without having read the past question, then you need to get yours here. With the help of jamb past questions from this year, you can see possibilities of passing the exams because questions that are likely to be repeated are numerous past questions. Read on as we explain the need to get this past question, show past question samples, and give guidelines on how to download the past question into your preferred device.
Before going to write any examination, it is expected that the candidate would have prepared thoroughly for the exams. Many candidates got to sit for an examination without having prepared adequately for the exam. One of the most recommended practical guides for candidates preparing for exams is the past question papers of such exams from previous years.
Why you need Jamb Past Question and Answers
We do not have to begin explaining the importance of getting this past question to interested candidates because the importance of this past question to a candidate cannot be overemphasized. The past question has numerous advantages. Past questions reveal question patterns set by any examination, and questions are frequently repeated word for word while others are sometimes rephrased.
However, we have decided to compile a list of previous questions for you to answer for free.
All previous questions and answers are already included in the JAMB, which you can also download right here.
Jamb Past Question and Answers Patterned
The thing is when you Download Jamb Past Questions And Answers in PDF Format, it is in a multiple-choice question pattern. This is because Jamb questions are normally objectives. There is no theory question in the jamb. So, the past question follows the original pattern of the exam question.
We have made it very easy for you. we bring all the questions for many years and put them together but we indicate the specific years of their occurrence. We provide the correct answers to save you time. All you need to do is devote quality time to study it when you Download Jamb Past Questions And Answers in PDF Format and watch yourself change the narrative by scoring better than you expected in the examination.
Sample of Jamb Past Question and Answers
For the avoidance of doubt, we have included past question samples for the jamb exams in this post. See details of the past question samples below.
1. Root hairs are developed from the …
A. root apex B. epidermis of roots. vascular bundles D. endodermis
Use Fig 1 to answer questions 2-4
Fig 1 represents a cross-section of a part of a dicot plant.
2. Which of the following features can be used to identify Fig 1?
A. Position of 7 B. Its circular nature C. Number of 5
D. Presence of 3 E. Width of 2.
3. The main function of 6 is to
A. separate 5 from 7 B. produce more of 5 and 7.
C. produce cork D. translocate water and mineral salts. conduct carbon dioxide to the other parts.
4. The main function of 4 is to
A. surround the inner tissues B. produce cork. produce root hairs D. produce lateral roots. produce more of 3.
5. In a dicot leaf, guard cells differ from other epidermal cells because they have no definite shape B. lack nuclei C. are smaller D. contain chloroplasts E. lack vacuole.
6. Which of the following structures is NOT found in the female agama lizard?
A. Pre-anal pads B. Eardrum C. Gular fold. Nasal scale E. Nuchal crest.
7. Herbs differ from shrubs because they. do not produce fruits B. are useful to herbalists. do not become woody D. are only annuals E. are only perennials.
8. If an isolated living cell is left in distilled water for two hours, it is likely to. lose some of its water to the surrounding water. lose all of its water to the surrounding waters. reproduce by binary fission D. become
How to Buy
The complete Jamb Past Question and Answers with accurate answers is N2,000.
To purchase this past question, Please chat with the Whatsapp number 08162517909 to check availability before you proceed to make Payment.
After payment, send (1) proof of payment, (2) course of study, (3) name of past questions paid for, and (4) email address to Ifiokobong (Examsguru) at Whatsapp: 08162517909. We will send the past questions to your email address.Pastquestions.com.ng
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment?
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hands and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for Jamb Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be a top priority and not a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Babcock University Post UTME Past Questions and Answers, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastery of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will help you refresh your memory and boost your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse, or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like it: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, and to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you enhance retention.
- Reduce your time on social media: Some people live their entire lives on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you score as high as possible.myPastQuestion.com.
We wish you good luck!