Jamb Past Question Papers – All candidates preparing for Jamb should see useful tips on how to pass their examination in one sitting in this post. We bring you one of the most useful preparation tools for the exams. This past question comprises Jamb Past Question Papers on different subjects and subject combinations, We have them all in stock. Subject combination for sciences, Arts, and management sciences.
The good thing about this past question is that it is simplified, the answers are already present so there would be no need to search for answers to a previously asked question. We present in pdf format because this is technology-inclined. Candidates can easily download past questions onto their phones and any other gadget that is compatible with the PDF file format.
Jamb Past Question Papers Pattern
Jamb Past Question Papers are patterned in multiple-choice format and it is usually computer-based. All Candidate are expected to be in the hall on time with their exam materials. Mathematics involves calculation which means you are to bring mathematical instruments, logarithm tables, and a calculator to assist you in the examination (IF IT IS ACCEPTED BY THE EXAMINER).
Sample of Jamb Past Question Papers
- The bond between silicon and germanium is – Answer is covalent (2013, 2011 UTME)
- The energy of a photon having a wavelength of 10-10m is – in this case, they may change the value of the wavelength in another year
- If a sonometer has a fundamental frequency of 450Hz, what is the frequency of the fifth overtone?
- A bullet fired vertically upward from a gun held 2.0m above the ground reaches its maximum height in 4.0 s. calculate its initial velocity.
How to Buy
The complete Jamb Past Question Papers with accurate answers is N2,000.
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment?
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hands and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.Pastquestions.com.ng
7 Tips to Prepare for Jamb Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be a top priority, not a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Babcock University Post UTME Past Questions and Answers, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastery of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will help you refresh your memory and boost your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse, or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like it: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, and to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you enhance retention.
- Reduce your time on social media: Some people live their entire lives on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you score as high as possible.myPastQuestion.com.
We wish you good luck!