Jamb Past Questions 2022 – JAMB Past Questions 2022 is an invaluable educational resource tailored to assist Nigerian students in their preparation for the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) examination for the year 2022. This meticulously compiled collection contains a wide range of questions from previous JAMB exams in 2022, encompassing various subjects and disciplines. These questions are accompanied by accurate answers and explanations, providing comprehensive support for candidates.
The JAMB examination is a critical step in the admission process for Nigerian universities and tertiary institutions. The 2022 edition of this resource is designed to offer candidates insight into the format, style, and content of the JAMB exam, which often evolves from year to year.
JAMB Past Questions 2022 serves multiple essential purposes:
- Familiarization: It helps candidates become acquainted with the structure and types of questions commonly featured in JAMB exams.
- Practice: It provides ample opportunities for candidates to practice and refine their problem-solving skills and time management.
- Assessment: It allows candidates to assess their readiness for the actual exam and identify areas that require further study.
- Confidence Building: Consistent practice with past questions instills confidence, reducing anxiety and enhancing overall performance.
In the highly competitive landscape of Nigerian education, JAMB Past Questions 2022 is an indispensable tool that empowers candidates to prepare comprehensively and increase their chances of success in this crucial examination.
Why you need Jamb Past Questions 2022
- It enlightens you on the scope of the exam.
- You won’t be in the dark about questions to expect in the examination.
- You won’t need support rather you’ll be confident in yourself.
- You won’t develop examination fever as a result of not knowing where the questions will be coming from.
- It equips you beforehand.
Jamb Past Questions 2022 Pattern
Jamb Past questions, it is in a multiple-choice question pattern. We have made it very easy for you. we bring all the questions for many years and put them together but we indicate the specific years of their occurrence. We provide the correct answers in order to save your time. All you need to do is to devote quality time to study it when you past questions and answers and watch yourself change the narrative by scoring better than you expected in the examination.
Sample of Jamb Past Questions
- The expression ax^2 + bx takes the value 6 when x = 1 and 10 when x = 2. Find its values when x = 5
ANSWER: A (10)
- The indefinite integral of xe^x, for any real constant is
- x + e^x + C
- x^2 + e^x + C
- e^x(x-1) + C
ANSWER: D ( e^x(x-1) + C )
- A cone has its base radius of 4 cm and a height of 3 cm. Find the area of its curved surface is
- 12 pi cm^2
- 20 pi cm^2
- 24 pi cm^2
- 251 pi cm^2
ANSWER: B (20 pi cm^2)
- The sum of the first five terms 0f the series 4+2+1… is
ANSWER: D (31/4)
- If a√5 + b √2 is the square root of 95-30√10, the values of a and b are, respectively
- 5, 2
- 2, -5
- -5, 3
- 3, -5
ANSWER: D (3, -5)
- Factorise completely 8p + 125py^3
ANSWER: B (2+5y)(4-10y+25y^2)
- Two fair dice are rolled. What is the probability that both show up the same number of point?
ANSWER: D (1/6)
8. A bag contains 5 yellow balls, 6 green balls and 9 black balls. A ball is drawn from the bag. What is the probability that it is black or yellow ball
ANSWER: C (7/10)
How to Buy
The complete Jamb Past Questions with accurate answers is N2,000.
To purchase this past question, Please chat with the Whatsapp number 08162517909 to check availability before you proceed to make Payment.
After payment, send the (1) proof of payment, (2) course of study, (3) name of past questions paid for and (4) email address to Ifiokobong (Examsguru) at Whatsapp: 08162517909. We will send the past questions to your email address.
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Babcock University Post UTME Past Questions and Answers, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse, or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more of fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention.
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.
We wish you good luck!