Past Question – Past questions are educational materials that contain previously administered examination questions from various academic institutions and assessment bodies. These resources serve as valuable tools for students and candidates preparing for upcoming exams, including school examinations, standardized tests, and professional certifications.
Past questions typically cover a wide range of subjects and topics, aligning with the content and format of the actual exams. They provide students with insight into the types of questions they can expect, helping them become familiar with the exam’s structure and style.
The benefits of using past questions are multifaceted. They offer opportunities for practice, allowing students to test their knowledge, improve problem-solving skills, and enhance time management. Additionally, past questions serve as a means of assessment, enabling students to gauge their readiness for the real exam and identify areas that require further study.
In competitive academic and professional environments, past questions are invaluable resources that empower individuals to prepare effectively, build confidence, and maximize their chances of success in important assessments.
What is Past Question?
A Past Question is an educational resource that contains previously administered examination questions from various academic institutions or assessment bodies. These materials are invaluable for exam preparation, as they offer insight into the format, content, and style of past exams. Past questions cover a wide range of subjects and topics, enabling students and candidates to practice, assess their readiness, and improve their problem-solving skills. They are essential tools for familiarization with exam patterns and serve as a means of self-assessment, helping individuals identify their strengths and areas requiring further study. In competitive academic and professional settings, past questions play a crucial role in effective preparation and boosting confidence for success in upcoming assessments.
Past Question Patterned
Past Question Pattern refers to a specialized type of study material that meticulously follows the format, structure, and content of previous examinations. These resources are designed to assist students and candidates in preparing for upcoming exams by providing a precise replication of the examination patterns from past years.
A Patterned Past Question set typically includes questions and answers that mirror the specific style and question types found in previous exams. This allows individuals to become intimately familiar with the examination’s nuances, such as question distribution, difficulty levels, and time constraints.
Patterned Past Questions are particularly valuable as they enable effective practice, improve test-taking strategies, and build confidence in approaching the real exam. They serve as essential tools for candidates aiming to excel by providing a targeted and comprehensive study experience that aligns closely with the specific demands of their upcoming assessments.
Why You Need Past Question
Past questions are indispensable study aids for several reasons. Firstly, they offer insight into the format and style of past exams, helping students become familiar with what to expect. Secondly, they provide valuable practice opportunities, allowing individuals to test their knowledge and refine problem-solving skills. Thirdly, past questions serve as self-assessment tools, enabling students to gauge their readiness and identify weak areas for improvement. Lastly, they boost confidence by simulating exam conditions, reducing anxiety and enhancing overall performance. In competitive academic and professional contexts, past questions are essential resources that empower individuals to prepare effectively and maximize their chances of success in crucial assessments.
Past Question Sample
1. Which chemistry paper type is given to you
A. Type A
B. Type B
C. Type C
D. Type D
2. Which of the following is an example of a mixture?
A. Common salt
D. Washing soda
3. Calculate the percentage by mass of nitrogen in calcium trioxonitrate (V) [Ca = 40, N = 14, O = 16] A. 8.5%
4. Coffee stains can best be removed by
C. a solution of borax in water
D. ammonia solution
5. Carbon (II) oxide is considered dangerous if inhaled mainly because it
A. can cause injury to the nervous system
B. competes with oxygen in the blood
C. competes with carbon (IV) oxide in the blood
D. can cause lung cancer
6. The acid that is used to remove rust is
C. trioxonitrate (V)
D. tetraoxosulphate (VI)
7. What quantity of aluminium is deposited when a current of 10A is passed through a solution of an aluminium salt for 1930s?b[Al = 27, F = 96500 C mol-1] A. 0.2 g
B. 1.8 g
C. 5.4 g
D. 14.2 g
8. In which of the following is the entropy change positive?
A. Thermal dissociation of ammonium chloride
B. Reaction between an acid and a base
C. Addition of concentrated acid to water
D. Dissolution of sodium metal in water
9. If a reaction is exothermic and there is a great disorder, it means that
A. the reaction is static
B. the reaction is in a state of equilibrium
C. there will be a large increase in free energy
D. there will be a large decrease in free energy
How to Buy
The complete Past Questions with accurate answers is N2,000.
To purchase this past question, Please chat with the Whatsapp number 08162517909 to check availability before you proceed to make Payment.
After payment, send the (1) proof of payment, (2) course of study, (3) name of past questions paid for and (4) email address to Ifiokobong (Examsguru) at Whatsapp: 08162517909. We will send the past questions to your email address.
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Babcock University Post UTME Past Questions and Answers, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse, or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more of fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention.
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.
We wish you good luck!