JSS3 Past Questions – There is a big difference between a well-prepared candidate and one who believes in miracles during the examination. during the exam, while the well-prepared student is busy writing and answering the questions for the examination, the other one is busy waiting for whom to help him or her answer a minimum of two questions to avoid failure. Which among the above-mentioned categories of students would you love to be, The well-prepared one or the dependent student? The answer lies within your determination and aspirations.
Studying in preparation for an upcoming examination demands that you use all materials that would be helpful to you in the study and one such material as far as the JSS3 Physical and Health Education (PHE) Examination is concerned is the JSS3 Past Questions. We will show you the past question samples, how the question is patterned, and how to download the past questions.
Why you need JJSS3 Past Questions
- It will expose you to the questions that have been asked years back as most of those questions and answers get repeated every year while some will just be rephrased. So if you don’t have a copy of this last question, then you are losing out.
- It provides useful information about the types of questions to expect and helps you prevent unpleasant surprises.
JSS3 Past Questions Pattern
This past question follows the normal pattern of the exams which include the objectives(Multichoice) and theory. We have simplified it to the understanding of the layman. We brought the past questions from different exam years, put them together, and presented them in PDF format for easy access and use. You can now download your!!
Sample of JSS3 Past Questions
1. In modern times, the main objective of Physical Education is________
A. building a school for physical education
B. modern Olympic games organization
C. Modern scientific nature of physical education
D. to develop a strong army
E. total development of human being
2. The ancient Physical Education was mainly for______
A. dancing. B. fighting. C. jumping. D. survival.
3. Where did the first recorded Olympic Games take place?
A. Egypt B. Germany C. Greece D. Nigeria
4. In Sparta, how many years did a boy spend at home before he was taken to the barracks for military training?
A.2 B.4 C.6 D.8 E.10
5. Where was the 2012 Olympic Games held?
A. Cairo B. Germany C. London
D. Rome E. Spain
6. The following are Pioneers of Physical Education in Nigeria EXCEPT
A. Adam Smith.
B. Eze Achiugo.
C. H. J. Ekperigin.
D. Isaac Akiaye.
E. J. A. Adedeji.
7. Which of these is NOT a quality of a healthy person?
A. Ability to interact with others
B. Ability to rest and sleep
C. Inability to use leisure time profitably
D. Mentally balanced
E. Physically fit
8. The following are the objectives of Health Education EXCEPT
A. create awareness of communicable diseases.
B. know about first aid and injury management.
C. provide students and youth with a healthy drug-free lifestyle.
D. provide the opportunity for learning motor skills needed for recreation.
E. to acquire and practice desirable health habits.
9. The Olympic Games was revived by
A. Adolph Spiess.
B. Guts Muths.
C. Henrik Ling.
D. H. J. E.kperigin.
E. Pierre de Coubertin,
10. When was the first modern Olympic Games staged in Athens?
A. 1796 B.1896 C.2002 D.2004
11. When did the first recorded Olympic Games take place?
A. 776BC B. 676BC C. 576BC D. 476AD
12. Sparta is often called the ______ State.
A. Air Force B. Civilian C. Navy D. Police
13. The all-round fitness of an individual implies that one is_____fit.
A. mentally B. morally C. physically D. socially
14. Which of the following is a health-related physical fitness component?
A. Balance B. Co-ordination C. Flexibility
D. Power E. Speed
15. The following are benefits derived from physical fitness EXCEPT
A. ability to make new friends
B. ability to perform more work and to recover faster from fatigue.
C. adequate energy to meet the different types of life’s demands.
D. development of personal appearance.
E. enjoyment of life.
How to Buy
The complete JSS3 Past Questions with accurate answers is N2,000.
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment?
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hands and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.Pastquestions.com.ng
7 Tips to Prepare for JSS3 Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be a top priority, not a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Babcock University Post UTME Past Questions and Answers, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastery of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will help you refresh your memory and boost your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse, or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like it: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, and to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you enhance retention.
- Reduce your time on social media: Some people live their entire lives on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you score as high as possible.myPastQuestion.com.
We wish you good luck!