Nigerian Navy Aptitude Test Past Questions and Answers Free PDF – For all who wish to be part of the Nigerian Navy, you must understand that you need to have the necessary qualifications or requirements before you can apply. After applying, there are always the Nigerian Navy Aptitude Test entrance screening exams. A lot of candidates happen to fail the exams. But since you are here, you do not have to worry at all because we have put everything in place on this page to guide you to success. Introducing the Nigerian Navy Aptitude Test Past Questions and Answers Free PDF a practical aid that is set to help you to achieve the dream of scoring very high so you can be successfully employed in the Nigerian Navy this year.
As a candidate or applicant who is looking for a job, you should have it at the back of your mind that, Before you go for any particular examination, there must be maximum preparation put in place so you can get the necessary success you need. On this note and in line with the Nigerian Navy recruitment process, you need to have a copy of the Nigerian Navy Aptitude Test Past Questions and Answers Free PDF to use and prepare adequately for the exams that are coming up All you need to know about this past questions, how it is patterned has been carefully explained below and the method on who to get the past questions for the Nigerian NAVY.
Nigerian Navy Aptitude Test Past Questions and Answers Free Pdf Pattern
Normally, the Nigerian Navy Aptitude Test Past Questions and Answers Free PDF is in a multiple-choice question pattern. We have made it very easy for you. we bring all the questions for many years and put them together but we indicate the specific years of their occurrence. We provide the correct answers to save you time. All you need to do is devote quality time to studying the Nigerian Navy Aptitude Test Past Questions and Answers Free PDF and watch yourself change the narrative by scoring better than you expected in the examination.
Why You Need Nigerian Navy Aptitude Test Past Questions and Answers Free Pdf
There are several reasons why you will need to download/get this past question. But for clarity, we will explain a few. You need this past question for the following reasons;
It will also expose you to the questions that have been asked years back as most of those questions and answers get repeated every year while some will just be rephrased. So if you don’t have a copy of this past question, then you are losing out.
- It, however, provides useful information about the types of questions to expect and helps you prevent unpleasant surprises.
- You will be able to detect and answer repeated questions quickly and easily.
- You will be able to find out the number of questions you will see in the exams.
Nigerian Navy Aptitude Test Past Questions and Answers Free PDF Sample
A labourer is paid N5,400,000 per month. What is his total salary in 1 3/4 years?
(d) N129,600:00 ANS – A
- Which of the following will sink when placed in water?
(b) Plastic Cup
(d) Eraser ANS – D
- The following are domestic birds except
(d) Vulture ANS – D
- A boy buys a biscuit for N4 and sells it at a profit of 20%. Find the actual price and the selling price.
(a) i =N1.00k, ii = N5.00k
(b) i = 60k, ii = N4.40k
(c) i = 80k, ii = N4.80k
(d) i = 50k, ii = N4.50k ANS – C
- A man buys a recharge card for N500. He sells it for N430. What is the percentage loss?
(d) 20% ANS – C
- The title of the traditional ruler of Benin is called………………………
(d) Igwe ANS – C
- Which of these is not a method of preventing iron from rusting?
(d) Painting ANS – C
- Which of the following is not a rainbow color?
(d) Green ANS – B
- A person who flies an aircraft is called……………………..
(a) A captain
(b) A cardiologist
(c) A pilot
(d) An aeronautics engineer ANS – C
- Kwame Nkrumah Museum is located in…………………………….
(d) Ghana ANS – D
- An example of a confluence town in Nigeria is…………………
(d) Port Harcout ANS – C
- A trained person who specializes in the treatment of diseases and disorders of the teeth is called…………….
(d) Dentist ANS – D
- A bricklayer is Paid N1000:00k for 5 days of work. What is his pay for 22 days of work?
(d) N5,000:00k ANS – C
- In the parliamentary system of government, members of the parliament are required to report the proceedings of the house to their………………
(a) Local government chairman and governors
(c) Political parties and party stalwarts
(d) Traditional rulers ANS – B
How to Buy
The complete Nigerian Navy Aptitude Test Past Questions and Answers Free PDF with accurate answers is N2,000.
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment?
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hands and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.Pastquestions.com.ng
7 Tips to Prepare for Nigerian Navy Aptitude Test Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be a top priority, not a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Babcock University Post UTME Past Questions and Answers, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastery of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will help you refresh your memory and boost your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse, or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like it: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, and to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you enhance retention.
- Reduce your time on social media: Some people live their entire lives on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you score as high as possible.myPastQuestion.com.
We wish you good luck!