Mathematics Common Entrance Past Questions – The Mathematics Common Entrance Past Questions are for admission into Junior Secondary School (JSS1). If you wish to successfully pass out of the primary school system and gain admission into the junior secondary school, then you need to get the Common Entrance Past Questions PDF format read and prepare for the exams. The exciting part of this is that you can now download and get past questions to study for your exams without having to spend so much.
Not all those who sit for this common entrance examination pass it and talk less about getting admission into the JSS1. So save yourself the stress of writing common entrance exams twice or even indulging in examination malpractice when you can go into the exam hall and write like a pro, and come out with flying colors. If this is what you want then the Common Entrance Past Questions Pdf Format is here to help you archive that.
It is a necessity that you prepare well for any examination so you can achieve the desired success. therefore, you need to have a copy of these Past Questions And Answers to use and prepare adequately for the exams. We will explain what it is all about, how it is patterned to suit your demand and the easiest way to download or get it.
Mathematics Common Entrance Past Questions Pattern
Normally, the Common Entrance Past Questions PDF format is in a multiple-choice question pattern. We have made it very easy for you. we bring all the questions for many years and put them together but we indicate the specific years of their occurrence. We provide the correct answers to save you time. All you need to do is devote quality time to studying the Common Entrance Past Questions PDF format and watch yourself change the narrative by scoring better than you expected in the examination.
Why You Need Mathematics Common Entrance Past Questions
Nigeria Common Entrance examination is meant to qualify you for the junior secondary school section. To qualify you will need to have a copy of this past question to prepare adequately for it. If you are serious about getting admitted into the school of your choice then see the following reasons why you must have a copy of this past question.
- It will expose you to the questions that have been asked years back as most of those questions and answers get repeated every year while some will just be rephrased. So if you don’t have a copy of this past question, then you are losing out.
- It, however, provides useful information about the types of questions to expect and helps you prevent unpleasant surprises.
- You will be able to detect and answer repeated questions quickly and easily.
- You will be able to find out the number of questions you will see in the exams.
Mathematics Common Entrance Past Questions Sample
In other to know that we are giving out the original Mathematics Common Entrance Past Questions, we have decided to give you some free samples as proof of what we said earlier.
1. What is MCMXCII in the Hindu-Arabic numerals system?
2. Which of these numbers: 1, 3, 6, 11, and 12 are prime numbers?
A. 1 mid-3
B. land 11
C. 3 and 11
D. 1, 3 and 11
E. 6, 11 and 12
3. Change 120 seconds to minute(s).
4. Arrange the following fractions in descending order: 1/4, 1/2, 3/4, 2/3.
A. 3/4, 2/3, 1/2, 1/4
B. 1/4, 1/2, 2/3, 3/4
C. 2/3, 3/4, 1/2, 1/4
D. 3/4, 2/3, 1/4, 1/2
E. 2/3, 3/4, 1/4, 1/2
5. If a cup costs 2 pounds and the rate of exchange is a pound to six hundred and forty naira, find its cost in naira.
6. Find the even number between 19 and 41 which is a multiple of 7.
7. Find the square root of 2 1/4.
D. 1 1/4
E. 1 1/2
8. Calculate the simple interest on N800.00 for 4 years at the rate of 6% per annum.
9. If two-thirds of a number is 60, what is one-sixth of that same number?
10. The H.C.F. of two numbers is 3. Which of the following pairs represents the two numbers in the options below?
A. 12 and 17
B. 10 and 20
C. 9 and 15
D. 8 and 12
E. 4 and 6
11. 25% of N500.00 is less than one of the following by N80.00.
D. N 230.00
12. Change N32.08 to kobo.
How to Buy
The complete Mathematics Common Entrance Past Questions with accurate answers is N2,000.
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment?
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hands and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.Pastquestions.com.ng
7 Tips to Prepare for Mathematics Common Entrance Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be a top priority, not a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Babcock University Post UTME Past Questions and Answers, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastery of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will help you refresh your memory and boost your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse, or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like it: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, and to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you enhance retention.
- Reduce your time on social media: Some people live their entire lives on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you score as high as possible.myPastQuestion.com.
We wish you good luck!