NAF Past Question and Answer PDF – These past question papers are for those who want easy access to past question papers on their mobile devices or computers.
All Candidates who enrolled for NAF recruitment are encouraged to obtain a copy of the past question and answer as this will prepare them for the forthcoming exams.
Free and detailed Nigerian Airforce past questions and answers are offered alongside how to download them. All eligible candidates who will be taking the NAF aptitude test this year, are advised to download the detailed NAF past questions which are provided on this post. NAF past question papers are generated and compiled from previous years that is over 5 years past question papers of the Nigerian Airforce.
We are interested in your success in the upcoming Nigerian Airforce aptitude test examination which shall be held this year but you need maximum preparation to have great success.
Why you need NAF Past Question and Answer Pdf
If you study our past questions very well you will become more acquainted with what’s in any topic and this will build your self-confidence. People are afraid of the future because they don’t know what it holds. If they had known, they would confidently face their destiny.
Now that you know what to expect in the examination, you will be able to prepare yourself with all that it would take to meet it.
NAF Past Question and Answer Pdf pattern
The exams are always patterned in objectives (multiple choice) format and it is not in CBT. We bring all the questions for many years and put them together but we indicate the specific years of their occurrence. The questions are usually objectives only with no theory irrespective of the course of study or subject combination.
Sample of NAF Past Question and Answer Pdf
1) A laborer is paid N5,400,000 per month. What is his total salary in 1 3/4 years?
2) Which of the following will sink when placed in water?
B. Plastic Cup
3) The following are domestic birds except
4) A boy buys a biscuit for N4 and sells it at a profit of 20%. Find the actual price and the
A. i =N1.00k, ii = N5.00k
B. i = 60k, ii = N4.40k
C. i = 80k, ii = N4.80k
D. i = 50k, ii = N4.50k
5) A man buys a recharge card for N500. He sells it for N430. What is the percentage loss?
6) Abuja officially replaced Lagos as the capital of Nigeria in______
7) The highest court in Nigeria is the_____
A. Federal High Court
B. Supreme Court
C. Federal Court
D. Sharia Court
8) The rotation of the earth on its axis causes?
A. Autumn and Winter
B. Wet and dry seasons
C. Summer and water
D. Dawn and Twilight
9) The earth is the ______?
A. Closest planet to the sun
B. 2nd closest to the sun
C. 3rd closest to the sun
D. 4th closest to the sun
10) Naira is to Nigeria as _____is to India
11) The collection of different human organs working as a unit is referred to as______
How to Buy
The complete NAF Past Question and Answer PDF with accurate answers is N2,000.
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment?
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hands and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for NAF Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be a top priority and not a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Babcock University Post UTME Past Questions and Answers, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastery of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will help you refresh your memory and boost your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse, or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like it: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, and to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you enhance retention.
- Reduce your time on social media: Some people live their entire lives on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you score as high as possible.myPastQuestion.com.
We wish you good luck!