BECE English Past Questions – The Basic Education Certificate Examination (BECE) is the main examination to qualify students for admission into secondary and vocational schools. It is written after three years of junior secondary education. In Nigeria, it is administered by the state ministry of education. In participating in the junior secondary school exams to qualify for the next academic level, candidates must be well-versed and prepared for the task ahead. With the use of certain guiding tools such as Past Questions and Answers. the work becomes easier than expected. to get the desired result, you as a candidate need this past question.
While planning to participate in any examination, maximum preparation is required to succeed. therefore, we bring you information on Past Questions and Answers for, what it is all about, how it is patterned to suit your demand, and the easiest way to download or get it.
BECE English Past Questions Pattern
Normally, the BECE English Past Questions for Junior Secondary Schools are in a multiple-choice and theory-question pattern. We have made it very easy for you. we bring all the questions for many years and put them together but we indicate the specific years of their occurrence. We provide the correct answers to save you time. All you need to do is devote quality time to studying the BECE English Past Questions for Junior Secondary Schools and watch yourself change the narrative by scoring better than you expected in the jamb examination.
Why You Need BECE English Past Questions
It would help if you got this past question and answer. The essence of getting the past question and answer is so you can sit for the exams once and for all You need this past question for the following listed reasons.
- It will expose you to the questions that have been asked years back as most of those questions and answers get repeated every year while some will just be rephrased. So if you don’t have a copy of this last question, then you are losing out.
- It provides useful information about the types of questions to expect and helps you prevent surprises.
- You will be able to detect and answer repeated questions quickly and easily.
- You will be able to find out the number of questions you will see in the exams.
BECE English Past Questions Sample
In other to know that we are giving out the original BECE English Past Questions, we have decided to give you some free samples as proof of what we said earlier-
1. Which of these statements is not true according to the passage?
А. All youths are curious and adventurous.
B. Olivia discovered the fastest way of detecting Ebola.
C. Some great innovations in the world today were made by
D. Youths contribute to national development
E. Youths with ingenious minds are few (Correct).
2. According to the passage, the ingenuity in youths has led to
A. economic recovery in many nations.
B. great inventions in the world.
D. job creation. social vices.
E. Social Vices
3. To discover their potential, youths need to be
4. The word that can replace “devised” as used in the passage is
5. The aim of the writer in this passage is to
How to Buy
The complete BECE English Past Questions with accurate answers is N2,000.
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment?
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hands and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for BECE English Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be a top priority and not a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Babcock University Post UTME Past Questions and Answers, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastery of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will help you refresh your memory and boost your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse, or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like it: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, and to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you enhance retention.
- Reduce your time on social media: Some people live their entire lives on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you score as high as possible.myPastQuestion.com.
We wish you good luck!