NDLEA Past Questions on Mathematics – Are you a job seeker who wishes to get employed by the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA)? if yes, then there is good news for you. We bring to you NDLEA Past Questions and Answers. The most interesting part of this is that you can now download and get past questions to study for your exams without having to spend so much. Isn’t that exciting?
The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency is a Federal agency in Nigeria charged with eliminating the growing, processing, manufacturing, selling, exporting, and trafficking of hard drugs. The agency was established by Decree Number 48 of 1989.
It is a necessity that you prepare well for any job interview or screening so you can achieve the desired success. Therefore, you need to have a copy of NDLEA Past Questions on Mathematics to use and prepare adequately for the exams. We will explain what it is all about, how it is patterned to suit your demand, and the easiest way to download or get it.
NDLEA Past Questions on Mathematics Pattern
The NDLEA Past Questions on Mathematics that we offer you are patterned in a very simple way. We know that the recruitment examination is made up of multi-choice questions without the theory. Therefore, we have compiled the questions from different years and provided/indicated the correct answers to aid your reading and save you time.
We only sell original NDLEA Past Questions on Mathematics. This means that you are going to receive these past questions via your email address or WhatsApp once you have paid for them. It is going to be in softcopy, you can either choose to download it and read it with your Android phone or laptop at your convenience – wherever and whenever. See more details on why you should buy the NDLEA Past Questions on Mathematics and how to make payments and other important information below.
Why you need NDLEA Past Questions on Mathematics
We are pretty sure that getting this past question and answer will contribute immensely to your success during the examination. The truth is that for you to be employed by this body, you, first of all, have to pass their screening exams well. if you do not make it during the examination, your chances of employment are very slim.
How do we know that you can do better in the examination with the aid of this past question? Many other applicants have attested to the fact that our past questions and answers helped them to scale through the recruitment exams thereby making them eligible for further employment screening which they ended up getting employed. Pounds to Naira
You need it because we have provided and indicated the correct answer to every question which means that all you have to do is take out quality time to study the past question.
You also need to get NDLEA Past Questions on Mathematics in PDF Format because the hard copy will be too big in volume and it can make reading boring.
You also need to get NDLEA Past Questions on Mathematics in PDF Format because it is portable. you can take it along with you when you travel and go through it on your way. The reasons are just too numerous to mention.
NDLEA Past Questions on Mathematics Sample
In other to know that we are giving out the original Free NDLEA Past Questions on Mathematics, we have decided to give you some free samples as proof of what we said earlier.
1. In a school, 180 students offer mathematics physics, or both. If 125 offer mathematics and 105 offer physics. How many students offer mathematics only?
A.75 B. 80 C. 55 D. 125.
2. Find the value of x for which 3(24x + 3) = 96
A. 2 B. -2 C. ½ D. -1/2
3. The cost of renovating a 5m square room is N500. What is the cost of renovating a 10m square room?
A. N1,000 B. N2,500 C. 2,000 D. N10,000
4. Find the rate of change of the total surface area S of a sphere concerning its radius r when r = 2
A. 8 B. 16 C. 10 D. 14
5. Differentiate (cosӨ + sinӨ)2 concerning Ө.
A. 2cos2Ө B. 2sin2Ө C. -2cos2Ө D. -2sin2Ө
6. A binary operation * on the set of rational numbers is defined as x * y = 2x + [x3 – y3/x + y]. find -1*2
A. 11 B. -11 C. 8 D. -8
7. A polynomial in x whose zeroes are 2, 1, and -3 is ______
A. x3 – 7x + 6
B. x3 + 7x – 6
C. x3 – 7x – 6
D. x3 + 7x + 6
8. Find the range of values of x for which 7x – 3 > 3x + 4
A. x < 7/4
B. x > 7/4
C. 7x < 4
D. -4x < 7
9. Some red balls were put in a basket containing 12 white balls and 16 blue balls. If the probability of picking a red ball from the basket is 3/7, how many red balls were introduced?
A. 13 B.20 C. 12 D. 21
10. Convert 12314 to a number in base 6.
11. Find the slope of the curve y = 3x3 + 5x2 – 3 at (-1, 5).
A. 1 B. -1 C. 19 D. -19
12. Find the area of the region bounded by y = x2 + x – 2 and x-axis.
A. 9/2 B. -39/6 C. 8/3 D. 16/3
13. The minimum value of y = x2 – 4x – 5 is ______
A. 2 B. -2 C.13 D. -13
14. There are 8 boys and 4 girls in a lift. What is the probability that the first person who steps out of the lift will be a boy?
A. 3/4 B. 1/3 C. 2/3 D. 1/4
15. H varies directly as p and inversely as the square of y. If H = 1, p = 8, and y = 2, find H in terms of p and y.
A. H = p /4y^2 B. H = 2p / y^2 C. H = p / 2 y^2 D. H = p / y^2
16. Solve 4x^2 – 16x + 15
A. X = 1 (1/2) or X = -2 (1/2) B. X = 1 (1/2) or X = 2 (1/2) C. X = 1 (1/2) or X = -1 (1/2) D. X = -1 (1/2) or X = -2 (1/2)
17. If (0.25)^y = 32, find the value of y.
A. y = -5/2 B. y = -3/2 B. y = 3/2 D. y = 5/2.
18. Simplify: log 6 – 3log 3 + 2/3log 27.
A. 3log 2 B. Log 2 C. Log 3 D. 2log 3
19. Bala sold an article for 6,900.00 nairas and made a profit of 15 percent. Calculate his percentage profit if he had sold for 6600.00.
A. 5 percent B. 10 percent C. 12 percent D. 13 percent
20. If 3P = 4Q and 9P = 8Q-12, find the value of PQ.
A. 12 B. 7 C. -7 D. -12
21. Evaluate 0.42 divided by 2.5 /0.5 x 2.05, leaving the answer in standard form.
A. 1.639 x 10^2 B. 1.639 x 10^1 C. 1.639 x 10^-1 D. 1.639 x 10^-2.
22. A husband contributes 7% of his income into a fund and his wife contributes 4% of her income. If the husband earns N5,500 per annum (p.a) and his wife earns N4,000 p.a, find the sum of their contribution
to the fund.
A. N1,045 B. N605 C. N545 D. N490.
How to Buy
The complete NDLEA Past Questions on Mathematics with accurate answers is N2,000.
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment?
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hands and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.Pastquestions.com.ng
7 Tips to Prepare for NDLEA Mathematics Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be a top priority, not a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Babcock University Post UTME Past Questions and Answers, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastery of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will help you refresh your memory and boost your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse, or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like it: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, and to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you enhance retention.
- Reduce your time on social media: Some people live their entire lives on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you score as high as possible.myPastQuestion.com.
We wish you good luck!