NECO Marketing Past Questions and Answers pdf. I will provide you with free access to NECO Marketing objective and theory repeated questions. You’ll also learn how NECO Marketing Past Questions are constructed, as well as a variety of other examination information.
Why you Need NECO Marketing Past Questions and Answers pdf
For someone who is most likely writing an external examination for the first time, past questions give you a feel of the format, style, and question structure of the examination. In other words, it gives you an idea of what to expect as you try your hands on the questions and get you mindful.
NECO Marketing Past Questions and Answers pdf Pattern
When it comes to marketing questions it always has two papers, which are Papers 1 and 2, both of which will constitute a composite paper to be taken in one sitting.
PAPER 1: Will consist of forty multiple-choice objective questions that will cover the entire syllabus. Candidates are expected to answer all the questions in 50 minutes for 40 marks.
PAPER 2: This will be a 2-hour paper consisting of six essay questions, out of which candidates will be expected to answer any four for 80 marks.
Past questions will not only help you know the likely questions but you will understand the nature of the examination.
Our research has confirmed that candidate who uses past questions to prepare for the examination is ten times better than those who do not.
SAMPLE of NECO Marketing Past Questions and Answers pdf
1. The performance of business activities that direct the flow of goods and services from producer to consumer is
2. Goods produced for immediate use by a household is classified as
A. industrial goods.
B. market goods.
C. durable goods.
D. consumer goods.
3. Which of the following is not a component of the marketing mix?
4. Which of the following is not influenced by consumer behavior?
5. performance of business activities that direct the flow of goods and services from producer to consumer is
6. In Nigeria, the body that ensures that its members operate according to their professional ethics is the
7. The current highest decision-making body on privatization and commercialization of public enterprises in Nigeria is the
A) National Council on Privatization
B) Securities and Exchange Commission
C) Nigeria Investment Promotion Commission
D) Bureau of Public Enterprises
How to Buy
The complete NECO Marketing Past Questions and Answers pdf with accurate answers is N2,000.
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment?
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hands and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.Pastquestions.com.ng
7 Tips to Prepare for NECO Marketing Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be a top priority, not a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Babcock University Post UTME Past Questions and Answers, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastery of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will help you refresh your memory and boost your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse, or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like it: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, and to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you enhance retention.
- Reduce your time on social media: Some people live their entire lives on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you score as high as possible.myPastQuestion.com.
We wish you good luck!