Nursing and Midwifery Past Questions – The Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria, is the sole governing body that regulates all cadres of nurses and midwives in Nigeria. It was established by government decree in 1979 and re-established as a parastatal by the government of Nigeria by Act Cap—no143 Laws of the Federation of Nigeria, 2004. However, if you want to enroll in the Nursing And Midwifery Council Of Nigeria for an opportunity to become certified and a professional nurse then we have something that can help you easily achieve this. We bring to you the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria’s Past Questions. the good news is that you can now download and get past questions to study for your exams without spending so much.
It is a necessity that you prepare well for any examination so you can achieve the desired success. therefore, you need a copy of Nursing and Midwifery Past Questions to use and prepare adequately for the exams. We will explain what it is all about, how it is patterned to suit your demand and the easiest way to download or get it.
Nursing and Midwifery Past Questions Patterned
Normally, the Nursing and Midwifery Past Questions are in a multiple-choice question pattern. We have made it very easy for you. we bring all the questions for many years and put them together but we indicate the specific years of their occurrence. We provide the correct answers to save you time. All you need to do is devote quality time to studying the Nursing and Midwifery Past Questions and watch yourself change the narrative by scoring better than you expected in the examination.
Why You Need Nursing and Midwifery Past Questions
With Nursing and Midwifery Past Questions, you will become a certified nurse and this will make you eligible for numerous job opportunities anywhere in Nigeria. so let us give it to you quickly below.
- It will expose you to the questions that have been asked years back as most of those questions and answers get repeated every year while some will just be rephrased. So if you don’t have a copy of this last question, then you are losing out.
- It, however, provides useful information about the types of questions to expect and helps you prevent unpleasant surprises.
- You can detect and answer repeated questions quickly and easily.
- You will be able to find out the number of questions you will see in the exams.
Nursing and Midwifery Past Questions Sample
To know that we are giving out the original Nursing and Midwifery Past Questions, we have decided to give you some free samples as proof of what we said earlier.
(Established by Nursing and Midwifery Registration etc Act Cap No 143 Law of the Federal of Nigeria 2004) Professional Examination for General Nurses.
May 2012 PAPER II
COVERING All ASPECT OF NURSING CARE AND TREATMENT OF PATIENTS
Time Allowed: 3 Hours for Sections A & B
INSTRUCTIONS: This Paper Consists of Sections A & B.: Please read the instructions for each section CAREFULLY.
Any Candidate who makes an unauthorized writing/appeal on the Answer Booklet shall be DISQUALIFIED.
Candidate’s NUMBER and NOT NAME are to be entered at the top right-hand corner of each sheet.
- SECTION A: ESSAY QUESTION (60%)
- Answer ALL Questions (Use the Answer Booklet)
- Madam Gigar a 60-years old local gin seller was admitted into the medical ward with the diagnosis of liver cirrhosis a. With the aid of a well-labeled diagram, describe the liver Diagram – 1 mark
Labeling – 2marks
Description – 3 marks (6 marks)
- List four (4) clinical manifestations of this condition (2marks)
- State four (4) investigations that may be carried out on Madam Gigar (2 marks)
- Describe the medical and nursing management of Madam Gigar (8 marks)
- Enumerate four (4) complications of this condition (2 marks)
- Prof Ilugun, a 75 years university don is admitted into the surgical ward with prostate cancer
- With the aid of a well-labeled diagram, describe the prostate gland Diagram – 1 mark; Labeling – 2marks; Description – 2 marks (5 marks)
- Explain four (4) risk factors for prostate cancer (4 marks)
- Discuss the nursing management of Prof Ilugun following radical prostatectomy. The condition is known to respond well to treatment if diagnosed early. (5 marks)
- Describe the step-by-step protocol for Male Genital Self Examination (MGSE)
- Write short notes on the following diseases using the guidelines below:
- Rabies (5 marks)
- Incubation period
- Signs and symptoms
How to Buy
The complete Nursing and Midwifery Past Questions with accurate answers is N2,000.
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment?
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hands and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.Pastquestions.com.ng
7 Tips to Prepare for Nursing and Midwifery Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be a top priority, not a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Babcock University Post UTME Past Questions and Answers, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastery of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will help you refresh your memory and boost your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse, or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like it: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, and to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you enhance retention.
- Reduce your time on social media: Some people live their entire lives on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you score as high as possible.myPastQuestion.com.
We wish you good luck!