Nursing Past Questions and Answers pdf – Are you preparing for the School of Nursing exams which are fast approaching? We have available the School of Nursing past questions and Answers in this post. This past question will help you to understand how the exams will be patterned and the best ways to answer them since they come with attached accurate answers. Most times over 60% of this question get repeated or rephrased every year. That is why we took out time to compile these questions.
Get a copy of the past questions and study them appropriately for the examination as it will give you a deep insight into what to expect in the examination for all candidates. It also exposes you to the question types and gives you tips on how to answer the questions. Go through this post to get the full information on how to get a copy and the patterns of the exams.
Why you need Nursing Past Questions and Answers pdf
Past questions help you understand which area of the questions is more important than others. In doing so, you spend more time on the questions that are more important and give you more marks than others. This technique can help you if you have limited time.
Nursing Past Questions and Answers pdf Pattern
We have made it simple for you. We bring all the questions which are usually in an objective format. We have put them together but we indicate the specific years for every question and the correct answers to save you time. All you need to do is to devote quality time to studying the Past Questions.
Sample of Nursing Past Questions and Answers pdf
Samples of this study material
1. To determine the weight of an object, you could:
A. use a beam balance
B. use a spring balance
C. find the force necessary to give it a certain acceleration
D. use none of these methods.
2. The density of a solid is defined as the
A. mass of the solid compared to the mass of an equal volume of water
B. amount of water displaced when a unit mass of the solid is immersed in it
C. volume per unit mass of the solid
D. mass per unit volume of the solid.
3. A few grains of table salt were put in a cup of cold water kept at a constant temperature and left undisturbed. Eventually, all the water tasted salty, this action is due to
4. The heat from the sun reaches the earth by the process of
5. Two lamps rated 40w and 220v each are connected in series. The total power dissipated in both lamps is;
How to Buy
The complete Nursing Past Questions and Answers pdf with accurate answers is N2,000.
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment?
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hands and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.Pastquestions.com.ng
7 Tips to Prepare for Nursing Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be a top priority, not a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Babcock University Post UTME Past Questions and Answers, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastery of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will help you refresh your memory and boost your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse, or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like it: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, and to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you enhance retention.
- Reduce your time on social media: Some people live their entire lives on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you score as high as possible.myPastQuestion.com.
We wish you good luck!