TASUED Post UTME Past Question – When it comes to quality education, there’s almost no University in Nigeria that does it better than Tai Solarin University of Education (TASUED). So, TASUED attracts thousands of applicants every year. But as the school can’t take all the applicants applying, you must have to pass its post-UTME exams with merit. You will need the TASUED Post UTME past questions and answers to help you gain admission to the school in the Past Questions and Answers.
If you get the TASUED Post UTME past questions and answers PDF, we can guarantee you 80% success in the post-UTME exam. The remaining 20% would be your extra effort. But, with extra effort, we mean that you shouldn’t just end up studying the questions in the TASUED Post UTME past questions and answers. The past questions will guide you to topics in your subject areas that are recurrent.
Why you need TASUED Post UTME Past Question
The major reason why you should get the TASUED Post UTME past questions and answers is to guarantee your admission into the school.
You can then read these topics extensively so that come what may, you would be prepared to answer any questions from then you meet in the exam hall even if they are not exactly like the ones of the previous years.
So, because TASUED repeats some of these questions, your confidence to answer correctly will be boosted after you’ve practiced with the TASUED Post UTME past questions and answers PDF.
TASUED Post UTME Past Question Pattern
TASUED Post UTME screening style is CBT for both UTME and Direct Entry entrants. You may need to practice answering questions with the computer in addition to studying for the post-UTME exam.
However, the most important part of the exam is answering the questions correctly. As it is, the questions on the CBT tests have not been so different from the ones TASUED used to set when the test was handwritten.
We have all these questions well compiled in the TASUED Post UTME past question and answer PDF to help you gain admission into the school in 2024.
The questions are based on your subject combinations, 49 to 50 questions in all, unless it changes in 2024, but you’ll be prepared for any changes if you’ve studied the TASUED past questions and answers.
Sample of TASUED Post UTME Past Question
Here are free questions you can practice with. The answers are in Bold.
1. If N25,000.00 is kept in a bank at the rate of 2% simple interest, how much will it amount to at the end of 5 years?
A. N2, 500.00
B. N5, 000.00
C. N12, 500.00
D. N27, 500.00
2. Varies directly as y and inversely as z, when x = 5, y = 2 and z = 1. What is the value of x when y and z = 2?
3. A sum of money is given as N750,000.00, what is the total sum?
4. The product of the three numbers is 3876. Two of the numbers are 17 and 19. What is the third number?
5. …… stimulates the demand for goods and services
6. Home trade is made up of and
A. domestic and international
B. Foreign and retail
C. wholesale and domestic
D. wholesale and retail
7. Ensures the storage of goods till they are wanted
8. The factors affecting the formation of soil include the following except
9. The alternate heating and cooling of rocks will result in
10. Any place where human beings live is
A. a town
B. a hamlet
C. a settlement
D. a village
How to Buy
The complete TASUED Post UTME Past Question with accurate answers is N2,000.
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment?
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hands and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.Pastquestions.com.ng
7 Tips to Prepare for TASUED Post UTME Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be a top priority, not a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Babcock University Post UTME Past Questions and Answers, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastery of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will help you refresh your memory and boost your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse, or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like it: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, and to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you enhance retention.
- Reduce your time on social media: Some people live their entire lives on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you score as high as possible.myPastQuestion.com.
We wish you good luck!