OOU Post UTME Past Questions PDF Free Download – Whenever it comes to closing time for an external exam such as the OOU Post UTME exams, you need the right study materials such as past questions and answers and to know how many hours you will need to finish your Questions during exam day.
Here we always publish updated past questions you will see on the examination day, which makes us the best when it comes to offering past questions. The past questions are collected from great scholars and examiners.
For you to be able to pass the OOU Post UTME past question exams, you need to study smartly and this can only be done by using past questions materials and being good with the kind of exam that you are expected to see, the only way you can pass the Post UTME is to get the right material which is their past question paper for maximum success. In this post, check below for more information on how the examination will be patterned, the best ways to answer, and the best tips to answer the questions to pass with flying colors.
Why you need OOU Post UTME Past Questions PDF Free Download
Past questions help identify your strengths and weaknesses and capitalize on them. We all know that there are some subjects you know more than others. Understanding this helps you to first answer the subjects you know and like the most before moving to other less interesting and difficult questions.
OOU Post UTME Past Questions PDF Free Download Pattern
OOU Post UTME Past Questions Pdf Free Download are in a multiple-choice question pattern and essay. We have made it very easy for you. We bring all the questions for many years and put them together but we indicate the specific years of their occurrence. We provide the correct answers to save you time. All you need to do is devote quality time to studying the OOU Post UTME Past Questions PDF Free Download and watch yourself change the narrative by scoring better than you expected in the examination.
Sample of OOU Post UTME Past Questions PDF Free Download
1. A new computer will load 17% faster than the old computer. It took the old computer 22 seconds to load one graphic and 9 seconds to load a paragraph of text. If you are loading a document with 2 graphics and 1 paragraph, how long will it take the new computer to load?
2. A restaurant offers a new promotion of 20% off the original price of cheese pizzas which is $12. Before the promotion, 250 pizzas were sold each day. After the promotion, the sale of pizzas increased an average of 18% more per day. How much more or less does the restaurant make each day in pizza after the promotion?
a. Decrease by $600
b. Decrease by $168
c. Increase by $168
d. Increase by $600
e. Does not change
3. He enjoys the hurly-burly of political debates.
4. She started off being quite matey with everyone.
5. Which of the following words below is correctly spelled?
6. If x is jointly proportional to the cube of y and the fourth power of z. In what ratio is x increased or decreased when y is halved and z is doubled?
a. 4:1 increase
b. 2:1 increase
c. 1:4 decrease
d. 1:1 no change
e. 3: 4 decrease
How to Buy
The complete OOU Post UTME Past Questions PDF Free Download with accurate answers is N2,000.
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment?
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hands and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.Pastquestions.com.ng
7 Tips to Prepare for OOU Post UTME Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be a top priority, not a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Babcock University Post UTME Past Questions and Answers, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastery of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will help you refresh your memory and boost your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse, or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like it: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, and to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you enhance retention.
- Reduce your time on social media: Some people live their entire lives on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you score as high as possible.myPastQuestion.com.
We wish you good luck!