Civic Education Past Question – Civic education is one of the subjects in WAEC examinations today. Civic Education refers to both formal and informal training given to students to develop in them the knowledge, values, and skills needed for effective participation in the political process and civil society. This past question is a compilation of all the questions that were asked in previous years. You will get to discover how it is patterned and the best ways to use it to achieve maximum success.
This simply means that as a compulsory subject, one needs to pass the examination for this subject excellently to be qualified for further studies about Arts, and one way to pass this examination is by getting the Civic Education Past Question.
Past Questions and Answers is a special package from us to enable you to have a preview of the examination, a lot of students have testified of how this examination helped them to achieve success in the examination and we were moved to prepare them ahead of time and place them to others so they can also be on the winning side. These past questions and answers will help you in the examination and your success will depend on how you use this material while preparing and nothing more.
Why You Need Civic Education Past Question
Past questions help familiarize you with likely examination questions, time, strengths, weaknesses, and technicalities of questions. When studying with past questions, endeavor to attempt 60% or more of each year’s questions correctly. If you get this, you are as good as ready to go.
Ensure you download all focus textbooks as this helps you to relate to areas in the past questions you cannot answer yourself. The benefit of past questions cannot be exhausted as it is too numerous.
Civic Education Past Question Pattern
Past question past questions and answers are patterned in multiple-choice format and it is not usually computer-based. All Candidate are expected to be in the hall on time with their exam materials. This exam does not involve calculation which means you are not to bring mathematical instruments, logarithm tables, and a calculator to assist you in the examination.
Sample of Civic Education Past Question
Members of a society are expected to adhere to societal values for the following reasons?
An attribute of honesty is
Discipline is described as the
The saying ”ask for what you can do for your own country and not what your country can do for you” denotes that
In contemporary society, youths can display a nationalistic role by showing the following attitudes except
How to Buy
The complete Civic Education Past Question with accurate answers is N2,000.
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment?
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hands and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.Pastquestions.com.ng
7 Tips to Prepare for Civic Education Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be a top priority, not a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Babcock University Post UTME Past Questions and Answers, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastery of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will help you refresh your memory and boost your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse, or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like it: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, and to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you enhance retention.
- Reduce your time on social media: Some people live their entire lives on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you score as high as possible.myPastQuestion.com.
We wish you good luck!