Past Question for WAEC – Past Questions for the West African Examinations Council (WAEC) are a crucial resource for students preparing for this internationally recognized examination. WAEC is a prominent examination body serving several West African countries, including Nigeria, Ghana, Sierra Leone, Liberia, and The Gambia. These exams are a pivotal milestone in students’ educational journey, determining their eligibility for higher education and future career prospects.
A Past Question for WAEC typically contains a comprehensive compilation of previous examination papers, spanning various subjects such as Mathematics, English, Sciences, and the Humanities. These papers, accompanied by their respective answers or marking schemes, provide an invaluable opportunity for students to familiarize themselves with the exam’s format, question types, and the level of difficulty they can expect.
By using these past questions, candidates can hone their exam-taking skills, gauge their strengths and weaknesses, and ultimately improve their chances of achieving outstanding results in the WAEC examination. It is an indispensable tool for effective preparation and ensuring success in this high-stakes academic assessment.
Why you need Past Question for WAEC
- It Sharpens Your Skills. The more you practice with past exam questions, the more you sharpen your skills.
- They Prepare You psychologically.
- It Enhances Your Time management Skills.
- It Helps You to Mark Out Your weak Area.
- It Helps You to Understand the Exam questions style.
Past Question for WAEC Pattern
The Past Questions in PDF Format is in a multiple-choice question pattern. We have made it very easy for you. we bring all the questions for many years and put them together but we indicate the specific years of their occurrence. We provide the correct answers in order to save your time. All you need to do is to devote quality time to study the federal scholarship Past Questions in PDF Format and watch yourself change the narrative by scoring better than you expected in the examination.
Most probably, it may be CBT or still PPT depending on the method the school will be adopting for this year. Past year, the school actually adopted the CBT testing method so this year may not be different from the normal, so you just get your minds ready for CBT though.
Spending time practicing old essay questions and using these questions to guide essay plans will also help you in developing your answer and thus resulting in better marks. Practicing definitions and short answer exam questions will speed up time required in this area where less marks are allocated so that more time can be spent on the essay style questions which allocate more marks.
Sample of Past Question for WAEC
6.The front view of a right cone U
7.The circumference of a circle Is its
8. The locus which uses two concentric circles as a method for its construction is a/an
How to Buy
The complete Past Question for WAEC with accurate answers is N2,000.
To purchase this past question, Please chat with the Whatsapp number 08162517909 to check availability before you proceed to make Payment.
After payment, send the (1) proof of payment, (2) course of study, (3) name of past questions paid for and (4) email address to Ifiokobong (Examsguru) at Whatsapp: 08162517909. We will send the past questions to your email address.Pastquestions.com.ng
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for WAEC Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Babcock University Post UTME Past Questions and Answers, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse, or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more of fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention.
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.myPastQuestion.com.
We wish you good luck!