Physics Past Questions and Answers 2020 – Physics is studied by science students and is concerned with the nature and properties of matter and energy. Physics topics include mechanics, heat, light and radiation, sound, electricity, magnetism, and the structure of atoms.
Study Physics Past Questions and Answers 2020 for JAMB, WAEC, NECO, and Post UTME. Prepare yourself with official past questions and answers for your upcoming examinations. This is the surest way to pass the examination with flying colors.
Why you need Physics Past Questions and Answers 2020
The more you practice with past exam questions, the more you sharpen your skills. These papers help you recall what you have been learning in class. Besides, it allows you to apply the concepts you have mastered during your studies.
Therefore, past exam papers are a perfect option for your upcoming exam revision.
Physics Past Questions and Answers 2020 Pattern
We have made it simple for you. We bring all the questions which are usually in objective format since it is now in CBT. We have put them together but we indicate the specific years for every question and the correct answers to save you time. All you need to do is to devote quality time to studying the Past Questions.
Sample of Physics Past Questions and Answers 2020
46. Which of the following units is not fundamental?
- A. Metre
- B. Kilogram
- C. Joule
- D. Candela
47. The vacuum between the double walls of a thermos flask reduces heat loss through
- A. conduction and radiation
- B. convection and conduction
- C. radiation only
- D. conduction only
48. In the photoelectric effect, the number of electrodes emitted per second from a metallic surface is proportional to the
- A. intensity of the incident radiation
- B. frequency of the incident radiation
- C. energy of the incident radiation
- D. work function of the metal.
49. When two cells of negligible internal resistances and equal e.m.f. denoted by E1and E2are connected in parallel, combined e.m.f. E is given by
- A. E = E1 + E2
- A. E = E1/E2
- B. 1/E=1/E1+1/E2
- C. E = E1 = E2
50. Which of the following statements about viscosity is not true? it
- A. depends on areas of the surfaces in contact
- B. occurs in fluids
- C. is independent of the relative velocity of the layers
- D. depends on the tangential force between the layers
How to Buy
The complete Physics Past Questions and Answers 2020 with accurate answers is N2,000.
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment?
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hands and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for Physics Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be a top priority and not a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Babcock University Post UTME Past Questions and Answers, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastery of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will help you refresh your memory and boost your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse, or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like it: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, and to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you enhance retention.
- Reduce your time on social media: Some people live their entire lives on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you score as high as possible.myPastQuestion.com.
We wish you good luck!